Forum

Survey on free-to-play games

Created 28th March 2012 @ 13:59

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Rojola

at |

Hello everyone!

We at the Game Research Lab (University of Tampere, Finland) and Helsinki Institute for Information Technology HIIT (Finland) are conducting research on free-to-play games. As a part of our research, we are looking respondents for our free-to-play survey.

By filling up the survey, you will contribute to the research as well as help the games community to produce better free-to-play game experiences. The results of the survey will be published in the academic field of games studies.

Answering to the survey takes about 15 minutes and you have a chance to win a 50 euro prize of your choice from Amazon.

You can find the survey here http://bit.ly/freetoplay

Feel free to share the link with your friends!

Thank you for your time!

Janne Paavilainen
Project Manager
Game Research Lab, University of Tampere, Finland

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

do we recieve a free hat???

Waebi

‹Con›

who is my friend? hands up plz

This survey is pretty weird. I feel like it’s asked me “Do you find this unlock pleasing/fun/etc” far too often.

Phrozen

?

In the statements it states the same thing with little difference far too often similar to what bellsprout said. Anyways done the survey as you may have guessed.

Snyyppis

RLM

Done

LaMqTa

fenneks

Done

doneqqdqs

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

The first page of likert scale questions were a tad repetitive imo

h1

:3
BM

done.

vøid

Quoted from Morphine

The first page of likert scale questions were a tad repetitive imo

i just noticed that i did not answered exactly the same things for those repetitive questions^^

This is probably the worst survey I ever saw and done in my life. I perfectly understand why do you have repetitive questions (so you could see who is lying and who is actually paying attention and answering), but having so many of them is just meh.

octochris

(0v0)

As a UX designer, I gotta say, I vomited.

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

No LoL, no HoN, but Habbo Hotel? o_0

Rojola

at |

Thanks for the help everyone. It is warmly appreciated.

Unfortunately at this point I cannot discuss the details regarding the questions.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »