Forum

Diablo 3

Created 5th March 2012 @ 08:23

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

minimoose

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Is this game any good? From watching some tutorials on Youtube it just seems pretty boring, just clicking on things until they die whilst you go through the same dungeons. Whats the main point to the game? Whats the best reason for playing it as a lot seem hyped over this game :x

It used to be the reward of building up a character to level 90+. You had to decide on what attributes to add to your character from level 1, often having the best attribute/skill distribution for late game made the early game much harder than normal, since you had to save up skill points and ignore low level skills (A lot of people did barbarians which had to use the low damage single target attacks for the first 30 levels :P). Then when you hit level 25-40 you would suddenly become really powerful for your level (depending on the build). It also took a long time to get the best items/runes and doing boss runs got boring but when you got the good stuff it was pretty rewarding.

To me, it looks a lot less fun than D2 because of the changes they made (i.e everyone gets all the skills, runes and the same attributes, seems like the only difference will be equipment). Seems as if they tried to make it easier for new players, and so mistakes you make early on can’t make your character suck at high levels. I’m still going to buy it, but I think I’ll get bored pretty quickly.

Last edited by minimoose,

aiqing

Last edited by aiqing,

AnimaL

hype

Waebi

‹Con›

where to buy cheap

Califax

dyn.

Quoted from Waebi

where to buy cheap

Wait 3 years.

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Quoted from Waebi

where to buy cheap

http://store.steampowered.com/app/200710/?snr=1_7_suggest__13

Waebi

‹Con›

wow, you’re all so funny

baerbel

trick17
trick17

Quoted from Waebi

where to buy cheap

preordered 2 years ago for 20 bucks, go back in time and do it

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from Waebi

where to buy cheap

http://www.pricerunner.co.uk/pl/129-741580/Games-PC/Diablo-3-Compare-Prices

Don’t think I’ll buy this tbh, not hyped at all

Monkeh

Quoted from Chaplain

Don’t think I’ll buy this tbh, not hyped at all

Same, very little interest, very little penis, very little mental skill, very little brain, very little me.

Genmix

bobs

Did not like it at all, will not buy

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Same, very little interest, very little penis, very little mental skill, very little brain, very little me.

dota is consuming my very soul right about now

Califax

dyn.

Installing…

Raxen

Installed waiting for my CD.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »