Forum

Question about Mousepad

Created 16th February 2009 @ 21:12

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Mirelin

alus

I want to replace my SteelSeries S&S Mouse pad with something better. I’m playing Medic/Demo classes, and i need some good mouse pad for this two classes.

I’m planing to buy SteelSeries SX. How do you think, would be it mouse pad good?

And never buy SteelSeries S&S . I used it only 1 month and it has spoiled now.

SfynX

T2P

get razer mantis speed, all the mousemat youll need

Jonni

[FB]

Q-pad for sure

Qun

GoT<3

Get a Fnatic Qck+, the one on the ETF2L homepage ;)

Mirelin

alus

And i’m using mouse Logitech G9 . Hope all those mouse pads will be good for this mouse?

Ino

dp.
dp.

Either get a QPad UC (available in different sizes) or a Steelseries qck+

I have the QPad UC X-Large and it’s the best mousemat I have ever seen.

Petup

Roccat Sense Glacier Blue is working fine with my Logitech G7. It’s large enough with any sensitivity. And I like it also because it’s very thin. Only thing that isn’t so good with is that it’s losing some color from the center, but it’s only cosmetic problem.

I recommend!

Absolute

lol class specific mouse pads? that’s niche!

your either a low or high sensitivity gamer, and most mousepads are reversible.. I have the razer destructor but that’s £25, so quite expensive.. but its amazing because im used to a very smooth service because I have owned steelpads in the past.

Mirelin

alus

ah yea, forgot to type my sens. I’m using Pointer Precision(Acceleration) , Sensitivity 1.2.

If someone doesn’t know’s what is pointer precision, Control Panel -> Mouse -> Pointer Options

Why nobody writes something about Steelseries SX mouse pad? I readed some comments about this pad, and all writed that is best mousepad ever or smth like that.

And i need quite mousepad, and longest durability ever! Cuz as i said, i bought 2 months back SteelSeries S&S and it spoiled now. :( .

Okay, i will check all this mousepads in shop.

U-die

If you like cloth, Steel Qck Heavy or Qck+

If you like plastic, Func 1030 Archetype

appe

Razer mantis speed!

Iller

tGa

I really like my Steelseries Icemat II (glass).

thaldarin

I used to have a Steelpad S&S, got it in some random 2v2 CS competition when SK released their edition.

I switched some months ago from that to the Mantis Speed and Control mat. I use the control mat for most things however I do like to mix it up and use the speedmat occassionally. Both worth the money and see what you prefer the majority of the time.

Add A Reply Pages: 1