Forum

Mumble, to quiet?

Created 16th February 2009 @ 13:56

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Bun

GM

Our clan have used mumble some while (<3 fakkelbrigade), but my main problem is that I have to lower ingame sounds and raise overall sounds, which can make a pain in the ass cause I have to raise it and lower it everytime I go to youtube or listen to music.
So is there something you can do to raise the mumble, or am I stuck with raising/lowering? :(

SfynX

T2P

hm strange, well the only thing i can say is make sure on ur volume setting (left of clock) are fine, dont rly know

Wlv

RaWr ::

Yep this happens to a lot of people and is a complete pain in the arse! I hope coders add in a volume slider for each connected client

Bun

GM

Volume in the system is fine, it’s just mumble is to quiet.

Yeah, always wondered why there’s no volume slider.

Norris

same here. mumble 1.4 which I use (because it doesn’t crash) is pretty quiet for me even it’s on 100% volume. need to play tf2 with volume 0.1. a fix would be great

Waebi

‹Con›

same.

seraph

rEJ

same :(

I also have to put a huge gain on my mic in my system in order to be audible on it, so whenever I speak to people on ventrilo after playing on mumble everyone’s like ‘omg! shouting!’ :s

Waebi

‹Con›

The volume bar only allows a decrease of volume, no increase (only 100%). Sad tho, gonna write to the devs.

Jonni

[FB]

I have tf2 on ‘volume 0.04’ and mumble on BLASTING MAD VOLUME. that seems to work..

J3

get on the train… =(

Norris

Lol my instant messenger would probably scare my to death if I decrease ingame to 0.04 and raise the windows volume at something playable!

bice

1.1.7 has volume increase support.
Havent had any crashing problems with that version so far.

TroubleGirl

Same here, latest version works better than previous versions, no crashes at all. Volume works fine too.

F2

Danmark

You can indeed adjust the volume in 1.1.7

Waebi

‹Con›

gotta try it then… meh.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »