Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Wolf :D

PStM
DStS

s2

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

Amoled displays are the worst I’ve seen in a long time – that green color cast is ridiculous. Tilt your phone by a few degrees and bam everything has the wrong color.

But it seems like a matter of taste, as there are obviously some people who absolutely love it.

dougiie

CotC

got Samsung Nexus S a few days ago, sick phone so far :)

Kop

[CiC]
CiC

i got the S2 and i love it, screen looks greats, light as a feather and so thin u dont realise u have it 99% of the time.

I have had it since september i think and not had a single issue with it

sno

UbeR |
itsallgood

ZTE Blade, hipsters gone hipster.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Dont get the experia atleast, the battery life is so shait.

AnimaL

Quoted from toogyboogy

Dont get the experia atleast, the battery life is so shait.

s2 cant live whole day without charge too, in fact only smartphone that can is iphone :X

Last edited by AnimaL,

demsii

EPA

Isn’t the Samsung Galaxy S3 coming in March/April? At least what I’ve been reading suggests it will .. I’m kinda waiting for that. ;o

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Cheers gents, lots to cogitate there.

Z0R0

http://blogs.amlaan.com/sahil/nokia3310.jpg this

Monkeh

Quoted from Z0R0

http://blogs.amlaan.com/sahil/nokia3310.jpg this

The first phone I ever owned…seriously.

Ahh, the days of seeing students queue up to use a public phone booth, long gone…

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]s2 cant live whole day without charge too, in fact only smartphone that can is iphone :X

That’s because Apple develop one phone a year that is flagship for them, Samsung and others develop a shit ton more.

To be honest getting a contract phone now is kinda the worst time to do it, because in about 6-8 months Apple and Samsung will release their new flagship phones (iPhone 5 and S3) which means other companies will be doing the same (HTC, Sony, Motorola etc.) so, depending on how much you want to spend a new update version of whatever phone you will get will be old in a few months.

Not only that but as I said previously, those phones will be getting a price drop when the newer versions will be released.

dauk

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]s2 cant live whole day without charge too, in fact only smartphone that can is iphone :X

mine lives for +3 days using normal, almost two times more if i dont play games in class.

AnimaL

Quoted from dauk

[…]

mine lives for +3 days using normal, almost two times more if i dont play games in class.

iphone? yeah its pretty good

Jorman

EPA

Xperia Arc would be my choice.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »