Forum

Wait.. is this youtube?

Created 2nd December 2011 @ 18:50

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Mort

#YOLO
swimp

“So I guess I’ll just check youtube since there’s nothing on TV.. WHAAAAT?!??!”

What are your thoughts on the new youtube look?

huhystah

Bad

sgN^

TKN

I don’t really care as long as I can delete the new subs from the frontpage… but since I can’t do that anymore – FUCK THIS SHIT

Fucking terrible.

black

trick17
trick17

i dont mind the new design when you actually watch a video. BUT GOD, THIS FRONT PAGE, I can´t find anything.

lolage

TSPAG

I like it.

krazko

IDK

front page is horrible..

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

The general appearance of everything is okay, but it looked better before.

I don’t really like the homepage. Videos used to be displayed in rows, meaning you saw lots at once and instantly got a good idea of how many new videos there were from your subscriptions.

Now, they’re all stacked on top of each other in a single column and are displayed much bigger, so you have to scroll down a fair bit to see all the new videos. I know it’s fucking easy to scroll down, but it seems a pointless change over the last homepage, which was much more efficient with space.

I’ll probably get used to it tbh.

They’re getting overwhelmingly negative feedback, so it’ll probably change a fair bit.

Last edited by Sylosin,

Spike Himself

TC

I can still watch the videos.

Heard people going mental over the new layout though.
lolteens :D

LikeThis

I like it, you’re all just afraid of change.

Phrozen

?

I like it

AnimaL

i dont get it

click on “popular movies” butōn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGFNmEOntFA&feature=g-pop appears
/feel trolled

jonii

fm-eSportstf2

it doesn’t look ugly, it’s just a terrible waste of space having big ass videos in 1 column only

also lol @ needing quad-like aim to press the x to remove a channel from the suggested channels, and then you refresh the page and they’re there again :DDDDDDD

ijswezel

swimp

i have had this layout for MONTHS

NOBODY understood what i was talking about

i hate you all and i’m going to my room to sulk in silence because youtube sucks and i’m not using it to search for emo music any more. fight the man

also i haven’t seen what my actual channel looks like now since like june or something

edit i don’t actually mind it, it’s pretty good and you’re all poopy.
well that’s my story seeya

Last edited by ijswezel,

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

you will all get used to it soon enough and start liking it. Then youtube will change it again and everybody will once again be up in arms. It’s a constant cycle.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »