Forum

cs1.6/source problem

Created 9th February 2009 @ 00:41

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Ed

Mafia
fx.

Hallo, basically i have a problem with cs 1.6 and source that i didn’t used to have, i strafe a lot slower and when i crouch and get back up, there is a short delay to when i can start moving at proper speed again, it kinda feels like my fps is cranked up to 1000 the whole time (so it’s not as responsive). When i first had this pc it was fine for the first few months; i recently cleaned out lots of dust from it and it hasn’t made a difference. Maybe it’s a problem with my steam engines. Whatever it is, reinstalling steam doesn’t fix it. Could be a noobish problem.
Any help would be appreciated. :s

agron

Relic

try uninstalling.

edit. Have you tried to crouch and then stand up and run irl, there’s a delay too! COINCIDENCE?

Jonni

[FB]

seems like the best way to get rid of your problem is to get rid of cs/css. but if not maybe try setting an fps limit with: fps_max xxx (I use 100 in tf2, less then my max but more stable that way)

pukz

Didn’t TF2 kill cs1.6?

oh wait! not yet :)

Ed

Mafia
fx.

when tf2 was introduced did it make cs shit then – i can’t play scoutknivez on cs1.6 anymore cos it is bare slow responsively

Edd

T2P

i played cs 1.6 since i started gaming and i’ve found that having your fps higher than 100 makes the game lag, try that and see if that helps, another thing is cs doesn’t seem to run well on vista. Tbh vista is terrible and just stick to xp.

Add A Reply Pages: 1