Forum

Dota 2 NDA lifted lots of new infos!

Created 23rd September 2011 @ 19:09

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

XO -

Ok i got a beta key but i cant find where to use it can somebody link it to me or something?

FunKi

sisu

Omg! do want da key!

Deiksito

want a key so bad :(((

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Quoted from blind

[…]

lol joke as competetive game
hon competetive could die, when dota2 released, if s2 keep screwing up with servers etc, small competetive community, hard to get in to, but rewarding (lots of spectators, many tournaments where even lower teams get exposure)
dota2 will be huge competetive community, full of douches, probably easier to get in to but not really rewarding as even if you get somewhat good you’ll still be miles away from the best

Ever since hon has gone f2p though, competitive hon is now slowly dieing as f2pers can’t play competitive properly without forking stupid amounts of money… so…

baerbel

trick17
trick17

Quoted from blind

[…]

lol joke as competetive game
hon competetive could die, when dota2 released, if s2 keep screwing up with servers etc, small competetive community, hard to get in to, but rewarding (lots of spectators, many tournaments where even lower teams get exposure)
dota2 will be huge competetive community, full of douches, probably easier to get in to but not really rewarding as even if you get somewhat good you’ll still be miles away from the best

read. blind is shit at hon, lol way to complex

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Lol’s competitive scene consists of 5-6 top teams followed by a bunch of shitters but due to the huge number of players their streams are always smashing numbers everywhere. Fun game to play and watch imo.

Marina

what

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrpeckerston/screenshot/595823533798149242

Get owned stvv!!!!! qq baby noob

Last edited by Mr Peckerston,

hykleri

would kill for a key T_T

Thalien

;?
¤_¤

Quoted from Mr Peckerston

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

QQ BABY NOOB

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Need key cuz I actually play mobas :((

Quoted from GibbZ

Need key cuz I actually play mobas :((

“mobas”

stvv

WUL

Quoted from Mr Peckerston

gz can win with a 5man premade;(!!!!! pls teach me to 2 tinkah plox

xD, was a close game considering.

Last edited by stvv,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from stvv

[…]

Give me and Mik keys and we’ll come play with you, bum.

Quoted from stvv

[…]

It wasn’t a 5 man team, Eulogy wasn’t with us :(

And that was the first time I’ve ever played Tinker so there’s not much I can teach you! The only things I know about the hero were from Nebu1a’s Tinker video on DotaCommentaries, which does a good job of showing how the hero works:

http://www.dotacommentaries.com/index.php/commentaries/9193/

Last edited by Mr Peckerston,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »