COD SUCKS BIG BANANA

Created 17th August 2011 @ 10:21

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Pikachu

LTG.
LTG.

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

It’s nothing like COD, the BF series plays completely different compared to COD, the only similarity they have is that they’re both FPS’s.

I’ve played the alpha, it’s basically BC2 mixed with COD. Don’t get hyped by this edited trailer, it’s going to be shit. Not to mention you have to use Origin to even run the game – just get Red Orchestra 2.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

.. it looks like COD with vehicles. Whats with all the hype? Is it because it’s less brown than COD?

Bait

Pyle

Quoted from Pikachu

[…]

I’ve played the alpha, it’s basically BC2 mixed with COD. Don’t get hyped by this edited trailer, it’s going to be shit. Not to mention you have to use Origin to even run the game – just get Red Orchestra 2.

OMG which moron gave someone like you an alpha key ?

wai

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Pikachu

[…]
just get Red Orchestra 2.

ro2 :DDDD cant wait ^.^

herpderp

DAKKA

Too bad the cake is tainted with EA’s Origin service.

davesan

epx^
Panda

drooling right now!

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

It looks like heaven, but could well be FUBAR to play. Im buying anyways :)

Pyle

Quoted from herpderp

Too bad the cake is tainted with EA’s Origin service.

True….. But steam sucks as well.

MEGAMIDDIE

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

Bait

No bait, I am serious, just another boring game where you die in less than a second from miles away from an assortment of assault rifles. But with vehicles. I honestly do not understand why everyone is hyped, somebody please explain.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Hard to beat the immersion of the BF series.
Will definitely check this out.

ROFL at the BF vs CoD comments war on YouTube ^___^

alfa

looks like someone took out a camcorder in the middle of the war

Last edited by alfa,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

BC2 was a dreadful game if you ask me. I couldn’t get hyped by a new BF game more than I could for a new COD game. Used to love them both before they got 4-5 badly made sequels and then the public scene died as a result.

Last edited by Hildreth,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

[…]

No bait, I am serious, just another boring game where you die in less than a second from miles away from an assortment of assault rifles. But with vehicles. I honestly do not understand why everyone is hyped, somebody please explain.

And starcraft is just like command and conquer red alert, another game where you move your mouse around select units and then tell them to attack things….

Anything can sound “the same” if you just put the basic info on the table however BF’s maps are about 40 times the size of COD, you can be infantry fighting on the ground whilst theres tanks shooting next to you and 8 planes dog fighting in the skies, or trying to drop bombs on you. Or you can fly helecopters from a massive aircraft carrier in the sea and rescue team mates surrounded in a jungle and fly off again with them shooting miniguns from your chopper :], all this with up to 63 other players on the server. Its very immersive and massive fun on publics or with friends, 4 of you can jump into a jeep and drive around the map trying to run over people and hide in enemy buildings. Try it before passing it off.

Each to their own but after cod4 – Cod games just turned into rehashed rubbish generic shooting games with gimmicks to me, not even much fun in publics due to dedicated server issues and noob tubes everywhere! BF games to me are still fun on publics even BC2 so its all gravy.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Pyle

The thing I love the most about the BF “gameplay” is that they are promoting team play… Even solo players suddenly understand how much fun team play can add. There is nothing more awesome then standing on the front line in this game seeing your entire team trying to rush over choke points… Helicopters flying over dropping units all over the choke point while spraying M60 all over, fighter jets bombarding the shit out of everything, tank and rocket shells flying left and right and over your head smashing into the enemy team combined with soldiers everywhere flanking enemy base. Artillery smacking huge buildings into shreds… A quad suddenly flying over your head landing in a drift and shot to pieces seconds later :) .. Add 5.1 surround with high volume and lot’s of sub woofer power and it’s a one of a kind experience imho.

And what about remote controlled mini chopper fully packed with c4 :D… flying it right into the enemy base and BOOM.. I still prefer to ride a quad packed with c4 though :P

Well.. enough, back to work now :)

tldr: I feel like Chuck Norris playing this game.

Last edited by Pyle,

alfa

So basically in cod you can call airstrikes

In BF3 you ARE the airstrike

Last edited by alfa,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »