Fantasy Football 11/12

Created 3rd August 2011 @ 15:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Norris

[…]

Could be worse. Look as Arsenal, Cesc and Nasri on their way out :>

As an Arsenal fan this also makes me happy.

What makes my unhappy is the lack of Gary Cahill & Joey Barton, two signings that would be excellent for us. >_>

Norris

Joey Barton? Can’t see him doing some impact at Arsenal. But if he changes and plays regularly then he could be a great deal for us FF managers :> For now my GW1 team is set and ready to score top :D

Last edited by Norris,

Signed up! Already had a league with friends and have added to both these leagues now.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Arsenal need to buy a decent CB and a decent striker with all this money they have!! (And now a center mid and winger :D) Instead they give us (southampton) 12-15m for Chamberlain a 17 year old league one player :], in Arsené they trust……..

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

He’s trying to emulate Barca to much, have the team grow up together playing the same kind of football, thus having the whole team on the same wavelength, and buy a few players every 2 years instead of every season.

This philosophy would work in3-4 seasons time (if all the players are still there) it’s no good for now, Barca had enough stars for the past 7 years and spent to replace departures whilst the younger talent came through.

With Arsenal it’s more of a holding out until the younger talent grow some hair in their special areas, then again, Chamberlain is a pretty beastly guy.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Tapley ❤

they give us (southampton) 12-15m for Chamberlain a 17 year old league one player :], in Arsené they trust……..

I literally nearly crashed my car when I heard that figure mentioned on the radio…srs, wtf!

boomeh

Tplay

https://users.premierleague.com/PremierUser/register/index.html

is it just me that this link isnt working for? my internet has been off for a day or so and now ive got until half 11 to register and the bloody signup site isnt working :@@@

dougiie

CotC

yeah website is down!

Only game postponed was Spurs vs Everton game…. fucking riots :((

rtan

-9w-

fucking took suarez out my team because I thought he was injured and hes just fucking scored

Last edited by rtan,

Norris

Predicted him to play. However he missed a penalty as well so it’s hardly a big deal if you have had him benched. What bugs me is that my Drog only played a few minutes…..

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Norris

Predicted him to play. However he missed a penalty as well so it’s hardly a big deal if you have had him benched. What bugs me is that my Drog only played a few minutes…..

yeah good point. going to reshuffle my team after week one.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

suarez and gervinho :D i think they cancelled each other out :[. Shay Given and my redeems me though!

dougiie

CotC

since they fucked up with the site being down fri/sat morning, they’re making up for it……

“Receive unlimited transfers
No points will be deducted for any transfers you make up to the Gameweek 2 deadline (11:30 BST on Saturday 20th August 2011). If you have already made transfers and had points deducted, these will be restored to your overall total by midnight on Tuesday 16th August 2011. If you have already opted to play your wildcard, this too will be restored at the same time.”

Have fun :D

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

1 Chichester Titans Matt Davies 71 71

:D The only time I will ever be winning this season….

Norris

the free transfer play in GW2 took away all the fun. Teams equal now each other because everyone could see how the players and managers performed in GW1! For some reason the H2H thing doesn’t want start either… I.CRY

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »