Forum

ONE MILLION DOLLARS

Created 1st August 2011 @ 21:51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Swarlz

Quoted from Tobyy

The euro will collapse before the dollar does

Really though – America is screwed, their money is literally worthless at the moment. The only thing holding the currency together is their massive propoganda from the right. Their government is in dissaray, not to meantion what little civic services they offer out to people. American business is completely failing, the majority of the youth in america have no trust in the way the nation is run. America is in the shit and the rest of the world dont even realise it.

NoJu

8D

Quoted from Swarlz

[…]

Really though – America is screwed, their money is literally worthless at the moment. The only thing holding the currency together is their massive propoganda from the right. Their government is in dissaray, not to meantion what little civic services they offer out to people. American business is completely failing, the majority of the youth in america have no trust in the way the nation is run. America is in the shit and the rest of the world dont even realise it.

Preach brother, PREACH!

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

—-

Last edited by Tobyy,

ashkan

This thread is about Dota 2, not Obama. Also:

F.14-Strictly no topics are to be created with reference to: –

Religion
Politics

Sketch

MM

Only this community could turn a tournament announcement discussion into an economics debate.<3 u guys.

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

Quoted from ashkan

stuff about rules

[…]

My bad, fix’d

Last edited by Tobyy,

atmo

Quoted from ashkan

[…]

The current American fiscal situation is more a case of economics than politics, and I don’t think it’s a symptom of one particular government. Plus we’re having fun laughing at their feeble currency :D

Wiiking

use my thread instead http://etf2l.org/forum/off-topic/topic-17820/page-1/?recent=323189#post-323189

Jammi

Quoted from Sketch

Only this community could turn a tournament announcement discussion into an economics debate.<3 u guys.

minimoose

hat money doesn’t go back into tf2

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3