To the Norwegians here

Created 23rd July 2011 @ 09:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 13 Next »

sgN^

TKN

Hoppas leon mår bra =/

Last edited by sgN^,

Dummy

thinking about it, i didnt expect something like this to happen in a scandi country, i mean compared to everybody else youre pretty sane
At least this will start debates about hardcore christians being dangerous ye, had enough of muslim-bashing all the time

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

not good :(

my biggest snuses to all the nordmenn out there

Wabbeh

Quoted from JOHNNYJACKAL

You should be really fucking careful with the words you use now Wabby

Not going to start on whats right and whats wrong to say, its a terrible event and condolences to all.

torden

broder
syster

As a Norwegian and formerly active participant of the group and seminar/camp in question, I can’t deny the tragedy feeling particluarly intimate.

But in reality, this isn’t a matter about Norwegians, it’s a new (and apparently escalating) evil, seen in school shootings and executions of peers across the world. It’s arguably the most vicious of them yet, and could just be a step on the ladder.

It’s also tragic to consider just how similar this is to the airport shooting in MW2.

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

Quoted from Dummy

thinking about it, i didnt expect something like this to happen in a scandi country, i mean compared to everybody else youre pretty sane

exacly, took my by surprise aswell. We can only hope these things wont ever happen again

Defur

so I was in a swedish forum and this was one of the first replies

http://oi55.tinypic.com/303915c.jpg

though i feelt bad for chuckeling at first, it still makes me wonder what’s up with that dude

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from Defur

http://oi55.tinypic.com/303915c.jpg

though i feelt bad for chuckeling at first, it still makes me wonder what’s up with that dude

Holy shit, I haven’t laughed that much in a loooong while.

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from Defur

And you’re spreading his immature and disgusting behavior because?

Last edited by Garm3n,

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Last edited by Garm3n,

Defur

Quoted from Garm3n

[…]

Dunno felt like it for some reason

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from Garm3n

[…]

Shut up moralfag, it’s good to have a laugh about things instead of going around being sad. It’s better to make something fun out of it, aslong as you don’t mean it should be fine to make something good out of a bad situation to not be all that down. But that’s just my opinion.

EDIT: Feels gay to remove it, but I apoligiez deeply, i’m sorry!

Last edited by KrullkrigareN^,

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from KrullkrigareN^

[…]

Shut up moralfag, it’s good to have a laugh about things instead of going around being sad. It’s better to make something fun out of it, aslong as you don’t mean it should be fine to make something good out of a bad situation to not be all that down. But that’s just my opinion.

i hope some norway community members cu@LAN

Last edited by IPZIE,

erratic

Quoted from KrullkrigareN^

[…]

This is not /b/.

Defur

Everyone’s entitled to their oppinion

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 13 Next »