Forum

mouse mat

Created 23rd January 2009 @ 18:09

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Ed

Mafia
fx.

could u suggest a decent mouse mat since rubbing my mouse against my sandpaper table means that i dont get to do triple airshots every 10 seconds.
Cheers. :)

Jonni

[FB]

Q-pad any type. or steelseries. the soft ones

Extremer

I agree with the jew.

Anderson

TEZC
TEZC

dont use a mouse. problem solved

if that fails try the Razer Mantis Speed, its not a mouse mat though, its a door mat!

N/A

RaWr ::

Cloth ones are best in my opinion, go razer.

Qun

GoT<3

SteelSeries Qck+ ;)

Ino

dp.
dp.

QPad UC X-Large. It’s really large, but the best you can get.

Chubbsta

Use a trackball mouse instead, problem solved! :D

Morty

RG

Razer eXactmat FTW .

Ed

Mafia
fx.

thanks for the response, it looks like cloth are the best ones so ill go and try and make one from my old bed sheets :> or get a steelseries one, could u suggest the best cloth one to buy

SfynX

T2P

+1 to Anderson =)

nvc

http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/6145156/QPAD-CT-Series-Large-4mm-Mouse-Mat-White/Product.html

http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/6167038/QPAD-CT-Series-Large-4mm-Mouse-Mat-Black/Product.html

just ordered 2 more to last me through 2009 :P One usually lasts me about 6 months before i get fed up of it being worn down, but they last as long as you want… they rrp at £20ish so play.com have a good deal atm… get them whilst they are cheap tbh. The qpad skates you get are also pretty good.

its between cloth and plastic, i prefer white

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

I’ve had a zound of mousepads over my gaming time. Actually I have two in the post currently on there way!

In my opinion it’s all preferance so don’t say “cloth is better” or “plastic is better”. It’s all bullshit. Different mousepads suite different people and if you’re fussy like me you notice the wear and tear and get really pissed off.

My favourite plastic/metal hardtop mousepads: Steelpad SX, Steelpad SP
Fave cloth: Qck Heavy (currently really worn so isn’t great), Razer mantis control (speed is shit.)

Generally though if you use a lower sense (anywhere from 12-30cm/180deg) then I suggest getting a cloth pad as they are bigger and the friction doesn’t matter so much. For highsense get a nice low friction hardtop as once you get used to the lower friction it means you can make even smaller movements easier with a higher sense.

Try not to get into my habbit and buy a new pad when any small sign of wear shows. I now have currently have 14 mousepads and have wasted so much money on it.

Digiwill

=[IDK]=

Steelseries Qck mini over here, no room for the big one! works like a charm.

nvc

14, oh shi-

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »