Forum

possible cheater on LZ mge server

Created 16th June 2011 @ 20:22

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

tesla

Quoted from Gideon

Dat bushman in same group with this guy – http://tf2lobby.com/profile?id=37147
Who is obvious aimboter.

And wallhack as well. He doesn’t even realise when spy is cloaked lol. Funny to see him playing soldier using shotgun only. When i went spectator he kicked me immediately.

Last edited by tesla,

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

Quoted from Gideon

Dat bushman in same group with this guy – http://tf2lobby.com/profile?id=37147
Who is obvious aimboter.

played against this guy in the lobby turns around for no reason and only uses shotgun as solly. added him to see the deal, apprently he is a 2nd account of some american div1 player and is now living in england. invited me to his mix group and i have just been in there to see if his mates hack too

Last edited by Atkins,

Gideon

Quoted from Atkins

[…]

played against this guy in the lobby turns around for no reason and only uses shotgun as solly. added him to see the deal, apprently he is a 2nd account of some american div1 player and is now living in england. invited me to his mix group and i have just been in there to see if his mate hack too

Looks like they all say “im second account of high-skilled guy which u dont know”.
But they all so obvious hackers.

Bushman has his own server hosted with Multiplay, had peek in STV rather blatant hacking lol :D

85.236.100.12:27725 for the stv :)

Gideon

Quoted from sick-lizard

Bushman has his own server hosted with Multiplay, had peek in STV rather blatant hacking lol :D

85.236.100.12:27725 for the stv :)

server is full =

Quoted from smziii

….id/aussiebushman/….OWL…

Ozfortress Winter League is a legit player

vøid

i like how he switch 3rd person when he’s aiming someone

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

guuuubbins!!

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Pynklùùùnningen

[…]
Ozfortress Winter League is a legit player

20 twoshots in a row – seems legit

Gideon

Quoted from smziii

2 shooted me 20 times in a row, not even joking

Quoted from smziii

[…]

20 twoshots in a row – seems legit

PLAY MATH INSTEAD TF2

Head Hunter

He is so cocky about it and knows no one can do anything. Funny watching him play demo, he is so bad, would’ve thought some skills and brains carry over from class to class; unfortunately the shotgun does not.

xzr

pretty fucking blatant judging by his youtubes

atmo

Quoted from tesla

[…]

And wallhack as well. He doesn’t even realise when spy is cloaked lol. Funny to see him playing soldier using shotgun only. When i went spectator he kicked me immediately.

Yeah, I’ve played with his friend “REVERSION # Phantom” a few times on TF2Lobby, he added me and was all friendly. Claimed to be from a CEVO-P team. Specced him once on MGE, he had 90% accuracy with the scattergun and was able to see around corners (aka wallhacks). Claimed he had spent a lot of time playing Quake or some shit.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/hat3rsgonnahate/ STEAM_0:1:31751896

Last edited by atmo,

Phantom ^_~

Quoted from atmo

[…]

Yeah, I’ve played with his friend “REVERSION # Phantom” a few times on TF2Lobby, he added me and was all friendly. Claimed to be from a CEVO-P team. Also said he worked for the FBI, haha. Specced him once on MGE, he had 90% accuracy with the scattergun and was able to see around corners (aka wallhacks). Claimed he had spent a lot of time playing Quake or some shit.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/hat3rsgonnahate/ STEAM_0:1:31751896

Time to pull you up on a few points here-

1) You come across as though I lied about working for the FBI. I don’t get the reasoning behind this, as according to Wikipedia around 35K people are employed there- a substantial number. If that wasn’t what you were suggesting, then I don’t understand why you added my former job to the post.

2) MGE maps are small, with predictable spawns. I don’t get how abusing these simple facts make me a wallhacker- yet again, an (un)healthy dose of derp from the ETF2L community.

I’d also like to see the people in this thread back up any of their claims against Narc0 or myself with actual evidence. And no, anecdotal evidence is not acceptable (the kind that this thread is 100% composed of)

I think it is clear what this whole shitstorm boils down to- Jealousy, and the need to protect your egos, otherwise somebody would have come forward with really damning evidence by now.

Also, Inb4 somebody DLs a hack, changes their name to Narco and takes a demo.

xiuxiu

[{ORAL}]

^this is why i never accuse anybody of hacking

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »