Forum

Gunz 2: The Second Duel

Created 27th May 2011 @ 21:02

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Taimou

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1AbbJbjLQ0&feature=player_embedded

So I just found out it’s real and it really is coming. And K-Style is featured in the game rather than as a glitch.
It will be released Dec. 8th 2011 in Korea, dunno about international release day.

So who else will be waiting for this game? I was a diehard buttonbasher in Gunz k-styling like a boss.

SO HYPED BRINK IS DEAD!

evokje

WiK?

OMGGG
i loved the first GunZ and this looks amazing

Forsak3n

S

wow.
But it’s too long till the eu release i think.

evokje

WiK?

is it gona be F2P?

Taimou

Quoted from evokje

is it gona be F2P?

Got no idea, i’d buy it even if it would cost 1000euros.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

wow i remember playing that game years ago (the first one) lagging really badly on some kind of stone arena level with a tall block in the middle? Fun game tu button bash :]

Taimou

’twas a fun game, needed more button bashing than starcraft :–D . I remember when I practiced all the Korean Style moves, they take so much practice to get right and do them constantly without error. :)

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

This was my first game, was one of the best, the community was terrible, but still was fun.

Vince

BiG

k-style was that glitched movement system that added an insane mechanical requirement to the game and was the thing that made the game skill based, until it was patched out, right?

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

It was never patched out, K-style was always part of the game.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Tbh the trailer looks shite.

Taimou

Quoted from Matt

Tbh the trailer looks shite.

the graphics seem kinda nice and updated, and if k-style/e-style come as an addition and not as a glitch i’m sure the game will flourish.

Anathema

The first game was absolutely horrible.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Taimou

[…]

the graphics seem kinda nice and updated, and if k-style/e-style come as an addition and not as a glitch i’m sure the game will flourish.

Hmm idk, will have to see, will have to revive CrimsonVixon for a litte bit i guess.

Taimou

Quoted from Vince

k-style was that glitched movement system that added an insane mechanical requirement to the game and was the thing that made the game skill based, until it was patched out, right?

Yes it was a glitch which wasn’t intended to be there, but people liked it and it made the game maybe the hardest FPS to play. And no, it wasn’t patched out, it’s still there and it made the game fun, just like e-style :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »