Forum

THE WORLD ENDS TODAY!

Created 21st May 2011 @ 15:30

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

Dodge

Swag

hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband ’cause they gonna rape e’rybody out there.

WLL

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/2/0/4/7/cool-dog-hey-cool-story-bro41.jpg

Skyride

DUCS

Indeed. Unfortunately despite being an otherwise nice and chartiable person, I am not among the “saved”, and will burn in hell for eternity because I don’t worship the right invisible man in the sky.

Ghostface

spire

Technically the world ended 12 hours ago or something.

octochris

(0v0)

11pm

be there or be heathen

Quoted from octochris

be there or be heathen

lol

Rapture, let’s go!

Last edited by Tommy Testosterone,

Forsak3n

S

when does it start ? :D

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt_ro2aerQg

Where’s Andrew Ryan when you need him?

Last edited by Daleth,

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Taken from eBible: “Note: When counting from an Old Testament date to a New Testament date, always subtract one year because there is no year zero”

I don’t understand. :(

Quoted from Forsak3n

when does it start ? :D

Should start around 6pm your local time. It’s supposed to happen one timezone at a time.

I’m glad that god is nice enough to go with man made timezones. Really makes it easier for everyone. Now I don’t need to hang around till like 5am.

Last edited by Tommy Testosterone,

rytis

PrettyGay

high five anyone?

Forsak3n

S

it’s already 18:13 for me. :(

Wabbeh

Another argument that Camping uses in favor of the May 21 date is as follows:
The number five equals “atonement”, the number ten equals “completeness”, and the number seventeen equals “heaven”.
Christ is said to have hung on the cross on April 1, 33 AD. The time between April 1, 33 AD and April 1, 2011 is 1,978 years.
If 1,978 is multiplied by 365.2422 days (the number of days in a solar year, not to be confused with the lunar year), the result is 722,449.
The time between April 1 and May 21 is 51 days.
51 added to 722,449 is 722,500.
(5 × 10 × 17)2 or (atonement × completeness × heaven)2 also equals 722,500.

MAKES PERFECT SENSE, OMG

dougiie

CotC

brb gone looting

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

“While the earth will shake and devastation will follow just as with other Earthquakes, this one will not be caused by tectonic plates shifting. The Second Coming of Jesus will literally cause an Earthquake so massive that the destruction will be beyond our wildest nightmares.”

rofl

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »