trick17
trick17

great game indeed!

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from rtan

best game ever.

Agreed! Played it from 1am to 9am :D Just woke up now lol.

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

I’m going to download the first game right now.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from KrullkrigareN^

I’m going to download the first game right now.

Pong?

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Pong?

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0904/i-see-what-you-did-there-lost-john-locke-demotivational-poster-1238833730.jpg

minimoose

Didn’t buy since I have exams, new it would take up all my time :(

kuma

nice willpower

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Been trying to download all fucking day no luck yet, FUCK YOU STEAM.

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

FINALLLLLLYYYY

US Denver.

Last edited by Matt,

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing! It’s amazing!

Jude

notdoggo

http://i.imgur.com/bzGGA.jpg

:D tempted to get it but why are so many games coming out the week before exams. gah

Last edited by Jude,

Leshey

D.A
V.A.C.

If any of you could upload en0.w2speech from your CookedPC folder I’d really appreciate it. Don’t really like to play with russian sound/text and to change the language I need to have this file.

Khan

trick17
trick17

If you register your game via the launcher you get access to the English voice-overs and text as DLC.

Leshey

D.A
V.A.C.

Quoted from Khan

If you register your game via the launcher you get access to the English voice-overs and text as DLC.

could you be more specific? where can I download this DLC?
update. found this on the official website

To download and install additional language packets and free DLC you need to register the game. The easiest way to do this is to use the “Start The Witcher 2” shortcut located on your desktop and to select the “Register game” option in the launcher. Then follow the instructions in the registration window:
– Log in or create a new account
– Enter your Product Activation Code
After registering the game select the “Downloadable content” option and enter your DLC activation code, which you can find on separate DLC leaflets. Additional Downloadable Content will then be unlocked.

so I’ve activated my game via starforce (wtf? they still use this shit?) and now I need to register a new account but I can’t. Buttons aren’t clickable.

Last edited by Leshey,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »