Forum

Goodbye :((

Created 14th April 2011 @ 16:46

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

spence

¤_¤

Hey Guys,

As some of you will know, I am unfortunately having to put Norman and my NiggerCannon into the tf2 resupply cabinets. A few months back I landed a job working overseas as a Sound and Light Technician and it turns out that I am going to be working in Lanzarote over the summer and then somewhere else over the Winter. This unfortunately means that I will no longer be able to play TF2 :(

I just wanted to say a big thanks to anybody who I’ve had the pleasure of playing with throughout my time playing TF2, I am going to be taking a laptop out there with me however I will be working 6 evenings per week so competitive TF2 will not be possible. I will try my hardest to get onto the TC mumble whenever I get some free time, however I can’t promise anything as I’m going to be living a stones throw away from the beach :D

I have met many of you guys on here at LAN although sometimes through blurry eyes :) I had a great time you all however it wouldn’t have been without the accompaniment of you. Everyone who I had the pleasure of meeting were all truly nice guys + gals. I will miss playing with you all!!! (especially coming home on a Friday pissed as a fart giving away my hats haha :D)

Anyway, not going to make this a wall of text. I am flying on Sunday however I leave for Leeds 2moro afternoon so Tonight shall be my last night ‘playing,’ I use the term loosely!!

I was going to make some shout outs, however it would literally take a MASSIVE wall of text!!

I love you all!!

Peace out

Spence xx

TviQ

ft.

SPENCE YOU OVEREXDING BLACK MAN >.> .. Gl man SEE YOU MEN YOU GET BACK!!!!!

Spike Himself

TC

cu @ LANzarote

<3

wat

can i have your hats?

Mike

TEZC

nice meeting you!

wai

TEZC
TEZC

tldr anyone? xDDD

take care bud! me and dan will come over in the summer and drop some shapes <o/

xxx

Sketch

MM

Cya BYEE. sweet wall of text bro ;D

Wabbeh

I demand a live Trell interview! (He lives in canaries too)

huhystah

<3

lolage

TSPAG

hf !

Jaskey

Enjoy and gl dude

gryzor

This remind me of some random finn who did the same thing, faimou something.

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

Have fun on lanzarote you paki:P

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

:( Have fun Spence

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

ffffffff

take care!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »