Forum

Your worst TF2 nightmare scenerio

Created 14th April 2011 @ 12:21

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I am not talking about dreams, if you dream about TF2 you should probably go outside for a while. I mean what is your ‘nightmare scenerio’ in the world of TF2.

Either CrashSite being made head admin of ETF2L, FB stop providing their services, Dignitas folding or playing in a mix with Mould and his mic stops working.

Post some (hopefully without personal attacks and flame – I know won’t stop some people)

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Konr becoming a AC admin …..OH GOD NO !

fisk

KiH
KiH

Turbomonkey quitting :'(

Wabbeh

Robin Walker makes the game subscription based, and adds customisable clothes.

Taimou

Quoted from Wabbeh

Robin Walker makes the game subscription based, and adds customisable clothes.

atleast I know who gave him the idea

Wabbeh

Quoted from Taimou

[…]

atleast I know who gave him the idea

Probably one of the so-called comp players on the steam forums who also feels that nospread for the spy pistol and airblasts taking up no ammo and reflecting crits would be useful for making those classes ‘viable’.

kuma

We are already in that situation with these dumb, stupid unlocks forcing the sane people who only want a nice competitive game to leave an easy to use, community friendly league for a bigger, harder to use, poorly run mess.

Wake up people, this is just like starbucks and mcdonalds taking over the world, except instead of fast food/coffee you need to do a little dance to get served and risk being banned from the restaurant for not doing it right.

Last edited by kuma,

gryzor

prem/div1 teams playing against div3/4 and people noticing “divisions” are a big hoax.

Swarlz

Essential members of the community who offer a great knowledge of computers leaving because of the childish harassment off of other people

The top teams leaving ETF2L because of a silly argument and allowance of unlocks

The ETF2L forums being spammed with pointless unlock debates and troll threads

Degradation of the AC team

Awesome offering of big cash prizes at UK LANS and teams not attending

You better start believing in nightmares,
YOU’RE IN ONE
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Last edited by Swarlz,

kuma

tf2 is dead

Jude

notdoggo

swarlz droppin the daily truth bomb :(

dougiie

CotC

more and more updates which in turn then lead to my laptop finally not being able to handle tf2 anymore

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from dougiie

more and more updates which in turn then lead to my laptop finally not being able to handle tf2 anymore

oh boy you’re in for a treat

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Swarlz

Essential members of the community who offer a great knowledge of computers leaving because of the childish harassment off of other people

The top teams leaving ETF2L because of a silly argument and allowance of unlocks

The ETF2L forums being spammed with pointless unlock debates and troll threads

Degradation of the AC team

Awesome offering of big cash prizes at UK LANS and teams not attending

You better start believing in nightmares,
YOU’RE IN ONE
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

QFT

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Telebear getting any sort of power

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »