Forum

Dutch verbal abuse

Created 12th April 2011 @ 09:15

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Hail,

Some insight in the use of abusive verbals used by the dutch. So you know what they are saying when they are referring to you as ‘kloothommel’. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4giXd4Lps4w

ThePledge

I’m very curious to see whether or not this is funny to anyone who isn’t dutch!

When dutch people try to swear it just sounds funny…

Swarlz

Quoted from Pynklùùùnningen

When dutch people try to swear it just sounds funny…

The dutch make me happy

Califax

dyn.

Hmmm, they do sound weird translated into english… :)

Genmix

bobs

testicle bumblebee +1

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Don’t know why reminds me a bit of Rowan Atkinson’s schoolmaster routine.

herpderp

DAKKA

Thats quite civil for verbal abuse to be honest :P I can think of stuff thats far more insulting than testicle bumblebee.

Oh and godnondeju ga je alles vertalen kan ik die tiefus zooi niet meer onbestraft over mumble bleren. :)

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Je moeder heeft haar rug deuren ingeslagen zo vaak haar anus verzakt is de grootte van een watermeloen.

Be interesting to hear what that actually says….

Thanks Google translate xxx

Last edited by Monkeh,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Monkeh

Je moeder heeft haar rug deuren ingeslagen zo vaak haar anus verzakt is de grootte van een watermeloen.

In the same word order, literally translated:
Your mother has her back (the body part) doors stocked up so often her anus subsided is the size of a water melon.

Monkeh

Awesome!

It was supposed to be:
“Your mother has had her back doors smashed in so often the prolapse from her anus is the size of a watermelon”

So close…yet soooo far!

Last edited by Monkeh,

Spike Himself

TC

Why would you say such things? :(

Monkeh

Sometimes it’s fun to make google translate fail….it wasn’t aimed at anyone, hell I love the Dutch, especially your breakfasts…..hmmmm.

The only time I’d actually want to go to bed as a kid was when we were in your lovely country at some jazz festival or other. I’d know that when I woke up I’d have massive plates of meat and bread and eggs and jam and all kinds of nice stuff plonked in front of me….hmmm good times.

Edit: Couldn’t remember where we used to go, but I remembered, it was Enkhuizen in the 80’s.

Last edited by Monkeh,

Edd

T2P

scrotum washer, prick the paperhanger

ROFL

testicle bumblee ROFL!

Last edited by Edd,

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

verrekte mongool… waar is ie!

SCHOBBEJAKKER!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »