Forum

Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Created 24th February 2011 @ 21:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 17 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Snyyppis

[…]

rofl, I love how this game keeps surprising me… anyone playing as a vampire?

I wish I was :( Werewolf is annoying ><

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/5679/skyriminterface.jpg

Found that, the menu system is so fucking bad.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from octochris

does anyone else have the fucking stupidest companion in the world

go out of any city, look behind a minute later, they’re nowhere to be seen

They’re programmed to pretty much only follow paths or go over the tiniest gradients. Anything more than a slight angle and they’ll vanish for ages whilst you’ve base jumped down a mountain. I usually take the opportunity to have a smoke whilst they catch up or fast travel and they’ll magically re-appear again after managing a herculean effort to catch up with you.

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

Got rid of my werewolf shit, finally.

Sleep…you gain no rested sleep because of your werewolf blood :(

Last edited by d2m,

torden

broder
syster

Most awesome game I’ve played since Worms World Party.

Wiiking

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/5679/skyriminterface.jpg

Found that, the menu system is so fucking bad.

made for consoles. Like the pic says its too big for pc gamers but for console gamers it needs to be big as some consolers sits quite far from the tv. Same way with the scrolling menu, its better for consoles. Waste of space = focus on the graphics.

I get the impression that some games lately has ben made so a 10 year old child who has autism should be able to play it.

For me this game is carried by the stories

Last edited by Wiiking,

Origo

Quoted from Wiiking

[…]

made for consoles. Like the pic says its too big for pc gamers but for console gamers it needs to be big as some consolers sits quite far from the tv. Same way with the scrolling menu, its better for consoles. Waste of space = focus on the graphics.

I get the impression that some games lately has ben made so a 10 year old child who has autism should be able to play it.

Wait 2 month and a thousands of mods will fix all of that shit and the game will playable as real pc game like Oblivion after installing a few mods :o)

Extremer

Quoted from Wiiking

[…]

fuck the modern console gaming generation

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from octochris

does anyone else have the fucking stupidest companion in the world

go out of any city, look behind a minute later, they’re nowhere to be seen

i saved a prisoner while i had some other guy helping me in one of the solitude quests

anyway we get to a cliff with a frost troll below it, they run in front of me and jump down and it 1shots both of them and sends them flying

Enef

fest
#wubafan

My girl that was following me died in a fight with giants, i tried using my shout on the giant, it went through him and killed the girl.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Enef

My girl that was following me died in a fight with giants, i tried using my shout on the giant, it went through him and killed the girl.

They pretty much all magically come back to life though after you kill the baddies?

ashkan

Quoted from d2m

[…]

They pretty much all magically come back to life though after you kill the baddies?

I’m not so sure, actually. Sure, they just start crawling once “killed” by the opponents, and they stand up again when the fight is over. But I think they die if you’re the one to land the final blow, so to speak. At least, that’s what a stray arrow taught me. Poor elf.

ijswezel

swimp

oh wait i can’t read ignore this post hurf durf

Last edited by ijswezel,

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from ashkan

[…]

I’m not so sure, actually. Sure, they just start crawling once “killed” by the opponents, and they stand up again when the fight is over. But I think they die if you’re the one to land the final blow, so to speak. At least, that’s what a stray arrow taught me. Poor elf.

Ahh got it. I didn’t realise he’d laid the final blow :D

MIndYe

[hePPa]

God damn character creator keeps getting stuck on some option and now my wood elf archer Legolas looks stupid :(

ashkan

Quoted from MIndYe

God damn character creator keeps getting stuck on some option and now my wood elf archer Legolas looks stupid :(

Seems about right
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kyrysjyPX71qa1cmvo1_500.gif

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from ashkan

[…]

Seems about right
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kyrysjyPX71qa1cmvo1_500.gif

LOL

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 17 Next »