Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Created 24th February 2011 @ 21:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 Next »

octochris

(0v0)

http://fakkelbrigade.eu/chris/images/games/skyrim/likeahorse.jpg

physics in effect

Le meme arrows

You all saying it’s GOTY should really try Daggerfall to see that Skyrim, Oblivion and Morro(n)wind are fucking shit compared to previous TES games. All 3 together are even smaller than Daggerfall. Only improved thing is graphics and people still buy it and say “Hurp durp it’s GOTY for sure”.

Linus

[d¿s]

thats such poor arguement… just because it has bigger a world it means its a better game? or did you forget that most of it was just randomly generated and basically repeating itself..?

Extremer

Fuck your opinion, mine’s better.

sickless

fnx.simrai

total waste of time. more than wow actually

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from octochris

http://fakkelbrigade.eu/chris/images/games/skyrim/likeahorse.jpg

physics in effect

Batman?

Wiiking

maybe peeps already know but writing fov 70-110″ changes fov, resets at restart of the game. (console button is the usual ½/§/beside 1)

also why make shitty combat system. steal dark messiah fighting system plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by Wiiking,

Extremer

stop whine sneis damnit!

sno

UbeR |
itsallgood

i dont see the fun of this game

ijswezel

swimp

good thing we have access to a whole slew of ways to spend our free time then eh

unless you have been bound by intruders and forced to play the game over the weekend against your will then i am sorry for my insensitive nature

longas

I just downloaded this game because all the people were like “OMGOGMOMGOMG sick game”. Played it for 30 mins, close it, uninstall. Boring as hell.

Last edited by longas,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I just downloaded this game because all the people were like “OMGOGMOMGOMG sick game”. Played it for 30 mins, haven’t stopped.

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

I just downloaded this game because all the people were like “OMGOGMOMGOMG sick game”. Played it for 30 mins, haven’t stopped.

qft

Funny how you have to travel to a different ‘city’ and it takes hours because you get distracted by every little thing that you see. (at least me ) I’m having fun.

Dummy

Quoted from longas

I just downloaded this game because all the people were like “OMGOGMOMGOMG sick game”. Played it for 30 mins, close it, uninstall. Boring as hell.

lol
30 minutes is nothing in a rpg

Linus

[d¿s]

Quoted from Nmx

[…]

qft

Funny how you have to travel to a different ‘city’ and it takes hours because you get distracted by every little thing that you see. (at least me ) I’m having fun.

this is probably the only rpg where i basically never use fast travel, it’s just fun to explore.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 Next »