Fragga?

Created 5th February 2011 @ 10:42

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

KOVACS

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

look for any topic with some relation to demoman

fragga will whine in it

watch how he spells colour “color” says “garbage” + “trash” and uses inches instead of cm.

HAHAHAH so good.

Smofo

Im THAT good!

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

look for any topic with some relation to demoman

fragga will whine in it

watch how he spells colour “color” says “garbage” + “trash” and uses inches instead of cm.

Sorry it might be late but, don’t all english use inches instead of cm?

Tehgnarr

is good!

Fragga was a good soli, with a lot of insight into the game. Idiots jumping the bandwagon of fagga-bashing need to understand this.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Smofo

[…]

Well most American’s can’t even count so I don’t think it really matters.

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Well most American’s can’t even count so I don’t think it really matters.

http://instantrimshot.com/

Last edited by Tommy Testosterone,

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

Quoted from Smofo

[…]

Countries that use the metric system

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

i do, it’s pretty sweet atm. thanks for the suggestion, i appreciate the thought.

<3

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Tehgnarr

Fragga was a good soli, with a lot of insight into the game. Idiots jumping the bandwagon of fagga-bashing need to understand this.

Kinda rich coming from someone that has never played with him or knows him. You can basicly view Fragga as Mike’s big brother. He might have aim, but his gamesense is not exactly great. He also goes more for frags than anything and doesn’t care about teamplay or anyone but himself, as long as he looks good on the scoreboard. In the teams I have played in with Fragga you see him jumping for points instead of defending the medic if he’s the only soldier, overextending too much, etc.

Fragga is actually not a bad guy, but he kinda put it on himself to get puked out by this community. Which I guess kinda made him bitter and flame towards the euro scene and went to the US scene.

Sketch

MM

I miss the sick ai-rshot videos tbh :( bring him back just for them, nobody else can airshot like fragga.

josku

Quoted from demsii

[…]

Kinda rich coming from someone that has never played with him or knows him. You can basicly view Fragga as Mike’s big brother. He might have aim, but his gamesense is not exactly great. He also goes more for frags than anything and doesn’t care about teamplay or anyone but himself, as long as he looks good on the scoreboard. In the teams I have played in with Fragga you see him jumping for points instead of defending the medic if he’s the only soldier, overextending too much, etc.

Fragga is actually not a bad guy, but he kinda put it on himself to get puked out by this community. Which I guess kinda made him bitter and flame towards the euro scene and went to the US scene.

fragga is better than you

demsii

EPA

Quoted from josku

[…]

fragga is better than you

I am well bothered by your comment mr div 6.

Here’s a little tip so you might, some day, far away, climb out of div 6.. Gamesense & teamplay > aim.

Last edited by demsii,

Sketch

MM

shut down.

Traxantic

TLR

Show ’em, Dipsy

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from demsii

[…]

I am well bothered by your comment mr div 6.

Here’s a little tip so you might, some day, far away, climb out of div 6.. Gamesense & teamplay > aim.

how many times did i airshot you that game? hmm i’m so dumb i lost count

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Mike

[…]

how many times did i airshot you that game? hmm i’m so dumb i lost count

Once, maybe twice. Shame you lost though. Hence proving my point.

Kinda sad those are the entire things you remember from games instead of what you should actually improve on, but hey, I wasn’t expecting much from you either way. Here, have a unicycle.

Last edited by demsii,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »