Created 31st January 2011 @ 16:33

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

RaCio

GoT²

Awesome game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLX25_biXWQ

Anyone else bought it?

IPZIE

SUAVE

Some members of trick17 like sweiny and so on. I just hear good things about it :)

baerbel

trick17
trick17

its an amazing game
random deaths have never been more fun.

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Yes it’s very awesome. Hopefully the patch tonight will sort most of the multiplayer problems (bad netcode(?) giving HUGE lag and desync issues), once that’s working as it should the game will be even better.

Gubbins

Op4

Willing to buy it if I get 3 other people who can bear to play it with me =P

Nikola

a guy both it for me just for 2 hats

FADe

I never thought I’d see the sentence “prance around in the forest” in a game trailer

electro

Got Milk?

best game ever!

kuma

Quoted from Gubbins

gl with that

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Quoted from Gubbins

i’ll prolly buy it, then we just need one more!

nfst

wai?

It’s a very entertaining game, but a lot more demanding that it seems. I can run tf2 fine at 120fps, but Magicka seems to be too heavy. The amount of fun makes up for the lack of frames, though.

Ched

.tony

Ended up pre-purchasing 3 copies for myself and 2 friends. Even after the countless crashes and network issues I don’t regret it.

Tip: Whatever you do, don’t kill the guy just to the left of the door when you leave the room with the band playing music in the beggining. It crashed the game every single time when he died.

love crossing beams

Bought it but got no one to play with, really. Online needs to come along further.

exm

The most retarded game I’ve ever seen from the looks of some trailers, but I keep hearing from all kinds of people that it’s good. I guess I’ll have to try it out later.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »