Forum

Fragmusic, a Spotify playlist

Created 31st January 2011 @ 15:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Tornf4lk

cc//

already given invites to huhy and evokje, can’t really be arsed to do more, sorry but that’s gonna be a lot of accounts for me to remember to log in to.

longas

super bump if someone missed it, there are more than 265 tracks and 180 subscribers!

Skyride

DUCS

this is a bad idea because random people will add terrible movie songs they just happened to use in a daft frag clip to this list.

Example: MIA by Avenged Sevenfold is on there. Now that is an absolutely amazing song, but its simply not frag movie material.

edit: SirHavoc is boss, Burnout 3 is amazing.

Last edited by Skyride,

longas

Quoted from Skyride

this is a bad idea because random people will add terrible movie songs they just happened to use in a daft frag clip to this list.

Example: MIA by Avenged Sevenfold is on there. Now that is an absolutely amazing song, but its simply not frag movie material.

edit: SirHavoc is boss, Burnout 3 is amazing.

The people have different tastes, maybe 1 song is terrible for you but awesome for other. There are songs that I don’t like in the list but there are others that I didn’t know but I like. And this is the main goal of this list.

EDIT: I know that MIA was used in a movie, don’t remember if it was a tf2 movie.

Last edited by longas,

pizza

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P_0WTBEoRY&feature

compton

cvx|

Quoted from Skyride

thanks very much for the insight, please keep shooting peoples ideas down, your whine is a great contribution to the community

severus

burn

And stopp adding “Fort Minor – Remeber The Name” over and over again. The song is SHIT and overused by 10 year olds anyways..

E: I have 5 spotify invites if someone’s interested. Add me on steam..

Last edited by severus,

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from severus

And stopp adding “Fort Minor – Remeber The Name” over and over again. The song is SHIT and overused by 10 year olds anyways..

music is subjective… gg

severus

burn

Quoted from flushy

[…]

music is subjective… gg

I know, just had to say it. I feel much better already..

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from severus

[…]I know, just had to say it. I feel much better already..

you’re an idiot

severus

burn

Quoted from flushy

[…]

you’re an idiot

Ok.

I just don’t like the mainstream pop(ish) music (straight from the conveyor belt) that most people listen to, and felt like I had to express it this way.

Overall a good playlist, nice work longas.

Last edited by severus,

dougiie

CotC

isn’t spotify doomed now? They’ve reduced play time by half?

huhystah

Quoted from dougiie

yep. Its like you can play one song just 5 times or w/e

severus

burn

Quoted from dougiie

Those who listen to Open/Free are doomed. They’re reducing the amount of playtime/available music for them all the time..

But on the other side, Premium users get more stuff all the time.

http://gyazo.com/108a115b9d7d434584f779b179a70792.png

:3

Last edited by severus,

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Just pay, 5 euro’s a month aint much.

Or 10, cuz u want music on your mobile too.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »