Forum

Playing positions/Habits

Created 22nd January 2011 @ 17:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10

harbleu

Truls!
dstry

josh after reading this thread i don’t think i can stand being seen on the same team as you, im sorry!

N/A

RaWr ::

Quoted from harbleu

josh after reading this thread i don’t think i can stand being seen on the same team as you, im sorry!

l2carry noob

Thalien

;?
¤_¤

Quoted from harbleu

This thread was the reason I quit after the end of last season, even though it hadn’t even been made. Fuck Josh.

I eat sweets

Califax

dyn.

Being in a team called OCD makes me not have to many of them… ;)
This is what i do…

1. Make sure my moniters are lined up perfectly. (Setup)
2. Move mouse around to check my view.
3. Play spy in setup time, and hit [ , ][ 7 ] everytime i leave spawn, so i always respawn in my class…
4. I feel i have to be the one in my team to ready up… I dont feel completely ready if someone else readies up…

lagi

I tap Caps lock twice every time I die. Have no idea why.

.____________.

Paint my fingernails

herpderp

DAKKA

Line up monitor/mousemat, put keyboard in lap (no idea why I do this, but it’s comfortable), spend setup time either afk in spawn smoking or jumping around like a retard.

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Gotta get in the perfect position, and have a drink in front of me. Then spend 5 minutes jumping around the map trying to touch the floor for as little time as possible, get concentrating 8)

Jazzman

keso

Quoted from .____________.

Paint my fingernails

you’re such a girl!

Eat an orange, tilt all of my equipment to 11 degrees with my protractor (ergonomically the best angle for comfort) Eat another orange. Play.

Last edited by Chaplain,

Sketch

MM

Quoted from LikeThis

I can’t play with my watch on.
Just can not do it.

this. i wear it on my keyboard hand but still! it fucks up everything.
first things first
take a piss
get a pint of water, down that, get another pint of water and take it to my desk.
if hands are cold I run them under freezing water for as long as possible. when they start to warm up all the blood rushes to them :D
then i have to play on simmian cage or festers place for about 10 minutes at least

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from Jazzman

[…]

you’re such a girl!

=/ i do it too…

Califax

dyn.

Quoted from Sketch

then i have to play on festers place for about 10 minutes at least

+1

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10