Forum

new multiplayer games one should look at?

Created 17th January 2011 @ 08:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Orchid

|=3

Watched the first video and thought to myself “Nah, i dont want to play a game which looks like the baby of Fallout3 and Borderlands.”, then watched the 2nd video and they actually mentioned that its looks/feels similar to those games, I lold!
Still gonna pre-order brink tho! :P

RaCio

GoT²

I’d rather have a proper shooter that looks like a realistic borderlands than a console rpg-shooter that looks like a cartoony borderlands

Both will be decent though

Orchid

|=3

Have you heard of TF2? Its cartoony as shit!
I play TF2, just bought Monday Night Combat, gonna pre-order Brink! Do you see the connection?

Last edited by Orchid,

RaCio

GoT²

I don’t mind cartoony, but can’t you see a slight over-saturation of cartoony class based shooters? :p

plus the new engine of id should be pretty awesome.

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from RaCio

but can’t you see a slight over-saturation of cartoony class based shooters? :p

True, but still, I enjoy them far more then those over-realistic shooters like mw2. Enjoyed Bad company 2 for a while, (~90hours on record), but thats it. Wont even buy the Vietnam expansion pack.
I just hope they wont postpone Brink again!

Last edited by Orchid,

rAye.

Vuze.
T.

Vietnam expansion looked kinda cool, haven’t bought it though, but i was considering it

baerbel

trick17
trick17

Quoted from rAye.

Vietnam expansion looked kinda cool, haven’t bought it though, but i was considering it

not worth the buy at the moment, havent barely any content

kim

idd.

League of Legends?

Last edited by kim,

Pyle

BF3

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from RaCio

Rage > brink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzZPjYPDBvY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLids5k8dPo

There is no real info whatsoever in which ways Rage will be an interesting game, apart from the groundbreaking tech. As for Brink, I can’t wait to play it in both multiplayer and singleplayer mode. A class based team FPS game, yet very different from TF2.

Also, wtf, Natural Selection 2 not mentioned yet?

http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/

iQue

keso

Quoted from Pyle

BF3

Fuck yes, really hope it gets released in 2011

Game to be revealed at 1st of March o/

Quoted from rAye.

I love the expansion. The maps are a little smaller than BC2 though, which was the opposite direction of what I was hoping for :< Overall, if you really like BC2, and don't mind a bit chokepointy maps, it's great fun

(piloted a Huey yesterday and my gunners went like 41-1 and 38-2, good shit)

(yes I’m a BF pubstar)

Last edited by iQue,

captain bubblebeard

Quoted from iQue

[…]

Fuck yes, really hope it gets released in 2011

Game to be revealed at 1st of March o/

[…]

I love the expansion. The maps are a little smaller than BC2 though, which was the opposite direction of what I was hoping for :< Overall, if you really like BC2, and don't mind a bit chokepointy maps, it's great fun

(piloted a Huey yesterday and my gunners went like 41-1 and 38-2, good shit)

(yes I’m a BF pubstar)

OMG TotalBF2 :D

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from skeej

[…] As for Brink, I can’t wait to play it in both multiplayer and singleplayer mode. A class based team FPS game, yet very different from TF2.

YES! I heard they are gonna make co-op singleplayer mode? Lemme know if ur up for something like that when it comes out. Prolly gonna preorder it next month

iQue

keso

Quoted from captain bubblebeard

[…]

OMG TotalBF2 :D

2142 represent

Skyride

DUCS

Not cheap, but have you thought about SC2? I bought it a few months ago, never played an RTS before and fucking love it.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »