Forum

Alternative to iTunes?

Created 28th December 2010 @ 19:26

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Wondering if there is a better alternative to iTunes I have an iPhone so id have to be able to sync it…
Just wondering as find iTunes very bulky on windows..

Any suggestions?

octochris

(0v0)

foobar2000 and foo_dop

anything else is inferior

baerbel

trick17
trick17

foobar2000

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from baerbel

foobar2000

Ghostface

spire

I use iTunes on Windows and I’m ok with it. Can’t say it’s the best, quite frankly it’s shit, but it gets the job done.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

foobar2000 with whatever plugins you need. You can also make it look good if you cba, I can’t. I’m just glad it only uses 55mb of ram (22000 tracks)

Ritalin

[d¿s]

foobar.

winamp is also decent though, but yeah itunes is just bloatware.

Martn

I am using winamp since i forgot when but its like back in 2000 and am still using it.
Winamp cant sync iPhones though.

maloi

i use this foobar2000 its fucking awesome :]

http://rapidshare.com/files/439719489/foobar0969bymeDveD03092009.exe

Last edited by maloi,

Waebi

‹Con›

riight, why would anyone download a software that is not from the official site but linked by some strange guy.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Waebi

riight, why would anyone download a software that is not from the official site but linked by some strange guy.

Because fb2k allows for insane customization and it’s way easier to use a prefab package if you can’t be arsed to do it yourself?

I use fb2k too with everything vanilla apart from SoX resampler.

Last edited by skeej,

H...

-[MG]-
HL

I’m into Mediamonkey it’s a freebie (built on winamp) and is compatible with all versions of the iphone.

Where it’s really mustard is with large libraries, it handles my 600gb of mp3s easily and has many many features/scripts to help tidy up tags and album art.

LikeThis

I’ve used every media player under the sun but i finally settled down to mediamonkey just over a year ago and i can safely say that it’s the best media player, ever.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from LikeThis

I’ve used every media player under the sun but i finally settled down to mediamonkey just over a year ago and i can safely say that it’s the best media player, ever.

Good advice is good. Cheers :)

Skyride

DUCS

VLC + actually organising your music in folders properly.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »