Forum

Game recommendations

Created 26th December 2010 @ 12:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Darksiders isn’t too bad. It’s only 7,50€ anyways so it’s well worth at least that if you’re interested in Zelda mixed with God of War plus many other little things from other games like Portal for example.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Super Meat Boy all the way :>

vaxjo

Hey dats!

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

The problem for me is that I have these already, along with similar games. Now, what to look for? I’ve tried S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and didn’t enjoy it and can’t really think of other games similar. Anybody got a recommendation? :D

STALKER fully patched and modded is quite alright, atmosphere like no other.
Give some thought to Call of Pripyat, it’s quite different from the original, sort of like russian Fallout 3 (in a positive way)

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Nymthae

Super Meat Boy all the way :>

OMFNA WHY DID HE JUMP INTO THE FUCKING FIRE ARRRGHGHGHGHH WHAT IS THIS SHIT

way too fast for me

New day, new deals!

Killing Floor bundle = worth it.

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

F.E.A.R 1 and 2. Great games.

Spira

Has anyone played fallout new vegas.. I’m going to get it on my ps3 and I would like to know how is it compared to fallout3?

agron

Relic

Quoted from Spira

Has anyone played fallout new vegas.. I’m going to get it on my ps3 and I would like to know how is it compared to fallout3?

Fallout3 is shit compared to NV.
NV feels like a fallout game…..

Mirror’s Edge and Machinarium on sale today, both great games if you like their respective genres. I know many gamers can’t appreciate games for doing something new, or purely for the visuals or gameplay, but these two are quite special (not that way) in many aspects, imo.

Square

the misadventures of P.B winterbottom, is like @ 0.70€

jackkai

8D

Torchlight
Or
Quake

:D

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from alfa

Super Meatboy

Best game evarr
Although I suck at it

electro

Got Milk?

Monday Night Combat !!!

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from Spira

51C|<
G4M3

More sales!

Crysis pack (Crysis + Crysis Warhead) is worth it for only €5.

Haven’t played any of the other sales so can’t comment on that. Doubting whether or not to grab the Doom pack myself.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »