Forum

LERN ENGILS WIT SPIEK

Created 13th December 2010 @ 15:21

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 Next »

Waebi

‹Con›

English is easy as fuck to learn, stop spreading stupid ideas.

Dummy

english 2ez

Ghostface

spire

Englihs is easyest language to learn. What you are talking about?

)))))

Martn

Only country in this world that has a hard time to speak english is france, for the rest of this world, english is 2ez.

Quoted from skeej

The rest is ultimately uncertain, if you like it or not. It depends on your definition of fact, truth, and reality, though. (or the absolute denial of those things)

Yeah, well, that’s just totally, like, your opinion, man.

Anathema

English is the easiest language to learn by far.
Anyone with average intelligence should pick it up from television, games, music, etc.
English is everywhere. Therefore it is not an accomplishment if you speak it properly.
Add to that the fact that’s it’s already the most commonly used language for international communication and is still on the rise.
Speaking English is pretty much a requirement for life nowadays.

Spike Himself

TC

I’m not saying anything!

hehe

kaidus

WiK?

Can a hungarian come and do one of these threads. That shit is just fucked up.

Яyan

All languages have perks which are not grammatically correct from an academic point of view, but would not be picked upon by anybody reading the text anyway.

In the same way, when you first learn english you speak like you’ve never been here, firstly because you probably haven’t been here, and secondly because you only know how to speak perfect ‘academic’ english which has no perks or errors in to begin with.

I’m not talking on a level at which people clearly make spelling mistakes, and to be honest, spelling isn’t difficult at all… google is your best feiend, but merely thinking on a level of which we have now where those who’ve spoken english their whole lives have got shortcuts embedded in their brains which newcomers to the language will not know about. I’ve no idea how difficult english is to learn, but regardless of that, every language will suffer the same as people become more lazy with their speech.

Jude

notdoggo

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Yeah, I should’ve known people would get offended and completely miss the joke :(

instead of this, you could have avoided being owned by simply correcting the ‘your a massive bellend’ to ‘you’re’ :( silly spike

also wtf is this thread seriously

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Jude

being owned

Luckily that never actually happened :D

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Luckily that never actually happened :D

In your opinion*

Linus

[d¿s]

Quoted from kaidus

Can a hungarian come and do one of these threads. That shit is just fucked up.

hi

ilike2spin

RLM

I learnt English when I was really young, it’s easy to learn.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I can’t speak English properly, it being my own language, I still couldn’t give a shit.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 Next »