Forum

Microsoft Habu - Need to buy!

Created 10th December 2010 @ 10:36

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Spike Himself

Could be a replacable housing. Seen it on several other mice as well – they come with a small and a big housing, to fit the needs of the small and large handed!

Or it could just be that it’s a few millimeters wider at the front than at the back!

Coinz

Nave

Quoted from Martn

[…]

How about, the highest point on the mouse is 70mm and the low point is 62mm?
Or am i talking rubbish now?

the mouse dimensions are not adjustable so this is the only plausible explanation i see

as for the build quality its slight better then razer deathadder and there is no software its just plug in and play by default with 1000 dpi and 1000 hz but you can switch between 500 1000 or 2000 dpi and 500 or 1000 hz and yes it overrides the windows driver to eliminate accel

if i were you i would only be concerned about its sensor angle snapping aka prediction since you are a high sensitivity player i really dont know if it affects your play

Spike Himself

TC

……..

Some spare ones I had. For you Coinz! Feel free to use them ;)

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Isn’t a Habu a 2000dpi laser mouse and not based of the DA (more likely copperhead sensor??), unless you mean the shape ofc? I’d get the one Coinz recommends.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from Koeitje

Isn’t a Habu a 2000dpi laser mouse and not based of the DA (more likely copperhead sensor??), unless you mean the shape ofc? I’d get the one Coinz recommends.

Yes.

More like the DA is based on the Habu :)

Last edited by Arie,

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Spike Himself

……..

Some spare ones I had. For you Coinz! Feel free to use them ;)

lol’d

Also, just get it from the States through ebay? Find a seller that’s willing to lower the declared shipping value, and you will avoid customs. Total cost 45 GBP max maybe?

shifty

Sir

Still using the habu then eh! My one gave up beginning of this week too, we had them a while.. I had the last “new” one off Amazon.co.uk :(.

Dny

T2P

http://www.megacomponents.com/acatalog/MEGACOMPONENTS_COM_Microsoft_Black_USB_Wired_7_Buttons_Laser_HABU_Gaming_Mouse___Retail__940.html

near enough £22 inc vat

edit: holy shit £9.99 shipping, suppose £32 isnt bad though.

Last edited by Dny,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2