Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from Tapley ❤

LOL MY DADS STRONGER THAN YOUR DAD

But my dad works at McDonalds!

Steve

-7°C but has been snowing for about 3 days now, so the snow freezes, new snow covers frozen snow, cars get fucked up
(and busses, which get me late to school fml)

Harlski

-8 by me, snow last night, throwing snowballs at teachers at school ftw.

Steve

all the foreigners in my school’s neighborhood throw them at busses, that’s how the cool kids roll

Skyride

DUCS

Tapley don’t you stay in england now? :P

Up here in scotland, everything is just closed. Public Transport, virtually no traffic, postal service, etc,,,

My mum gave me a lift to my dads yesterday with some stuff and we had to help dig out 2 people on the way. Was only even about half a mile.

Good foot and a half of snow here in dundee, and we normally get literally fuck all. God knows what its like in Aberdeen atm.

Last edited by Skyride,

Steve

Quoted from Skyride

Up here in scotland, everything is just closed. Public Transport, virtually no traffic, postal service, etc,,,

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/attachments/f170/133143d1252671957-evora-racecar-house-do-want_thumbnail.jpg

Harlski

Quoted from Skyride

Tapley don’t you stay in england now? :P

My mum gave me a lift to my dads yesterday with some stuff and we had to help dig out 2 people on the way. Was only even about half a mile.

How deep’s the snow up there? Idk if people are just exaggerating about Scotland here.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Harlski

[…]How deep’s the snow up there? Idk if people are just exaggerating about Scotland here.

Just said in the edit. :P

Its easy a foot and a half here, and we’re so close to the sea it rarely sits for a whole day, never mind a whole week. Aberdeen I’d imagine would just be resembling something from the day after tomorow about now.

Harlski

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Its easy a foot and a half here, and we’re so close to the sea it rarely sits for a whole day, never mind a whole week. Aberdeen I’d imagine would just be resembling something from the day after tomorow about now.

Niice :P

Destrutor

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Nah, when you’re in the actual city it’s not so bad. Out in the countryside (I live about 15 miles outside aberdeen) is 2-3 feet of snow, where it’s drifted it’s probably more like 4-5

Edd

T2P

west midlands, weve had 4 cm’s of snow. cool story bros

Ragard

i cant even fucking open my door due to snow but schools are still open fuck yes

ilike2spin

RLM

Snow’s almost all gone in London, it rained last night apparently.

Mak

<3

6-7 cm here in Holland. Fuck snow :<

Steve

Quoted from Mak

6-7 cm here in Holland. Fuck snow :<

same for belgium, worst part is that schools and all are still open, even when the radiators are fucked and not working, fml

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »