Forum

Call of Duty 7: Black Ops

Created 27th October 2010 @ 14:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Ripple

am i the only one who thinks the cod multiplayer sucks? :<

Pyle

Marketing is the process by which companies create customer interest in goods or services. It generates the strategy that underlies sales techniques, business communication, and business developments. It is an integrated process through which companies build strong customer relationships and creates value for their customers and for themselves. Squize the customer and get max benefits. For example: releasing an almost identical game every year and bombarding potential customers with spam, knowing some % of the human race is just dumb and ignorant, and especially…. Under the age of 18.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Retsh0ck

[…]
the competitive play as in in-game ain’t gonna be that good..
I really liked cod4 competitive, same about cod6 ( cod6 is much better as a pcw, too bad you can’t play normal lans or use actual servers.. )
hoping cod7 will suprise me :).

I don’t know, playing with illii kills the macho experience for me

MEGAMIDDIE

I certainly won’t be. They seem to get worse every game.

I’m kidding myself, I’ll probably get it, and then whinge :(

Rafe

<3 Fruit

It’s by treyarch, not infinity ward. It will suck.

iQue

keso

Probably gonna buy it unless there’s some stupid last minute news coming up. Raping face in public S&D is too much fun.

Quoted from Rafe

It’s by treyarch, not infinity ward. It will suck.

Yeah because MW2 was such a good game… WaW had some launch issues but recieved excellent support from Treyarch. And the zombie mode is awesome. :3

Stew

Gonna buy it.

.____________.

Quoted from octochris

[…]

I don’t know, playing with illii kills the macho experience for me

Its ok chris, i’ll hold your hand. I won’t let the bad men with guns hurt you.

edit: Oh and will probably buy it.

Last edited by .____________.,

i think its gonna be the next “pro” game for the 12 year olds to play. just like MW2.

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

deffo buyingit for ps3, there is co-op online now so no need to pass the remote round. i have been waiting for this to come out in cod for ages

atomka

maksa

Quoted from Ripple

am i the only one who thinks the cod multiplayer sucks? :<

You’re not alone, it was a mistake to buy MW2.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

everything went to shit after cod 1/2

Sketch

MM

cod 6 and 7 no worth as a standalone title if the entire games were free updates for cod4 then they might warrant a purchase. there’s nothing new just recycled garbage. cod 4 was pretty good. the others are just a cash in. no thought or longevity in them.

besides even i played mid+ high- cod4. therefore proving that the game involves no skill or gamesense. just a heavy trigger finger!

im glad tf2 is made by valve…. or we would have tf7 by now.

vøid

i will DL it for the singleplayer
the multi will sucks like in all COD !!!
especially because you only find noobs or cheaters in FFA.

otherwise the competitive COD is not very interesting either.

laress

I pre-ordered BO :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »