Forum

wow

Created 21st October 2010 @ 02:12

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Orchid

|=3

inb4 flame war.
Just renewed my acc which has wow + tbc on it. I have totally forgotten how to play the game. Well, tbh, i never really knew how to play the game, cus the highest char I`ve ever leveled is a lvl 49 blood elf paladin.
My question – anybody still plays this ancient game, lawl? I just want to play with somebody, sitting in mumble and stuff.

It’s concidered an ancient game now?
Good thing I never played it, who knows I might have felt sentimental now!

Orchid

|=3

It wasnt meant serious. Its rather populated, with cataclysm coming out soon.

Assuming I was serious…

Anyway — no hate :D

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Ahh.. wow… such a noob MMORPG. I miss the days of Ultima Online….

Black_Bob

[DA]

Guildwars ftw :P

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Black_Bob

Guildwars ftw :P

Daggial

fap

Quoted from Andee

I miss the days of Ultima Online….

I remember my broder passing days and days cutting down trees and making bows, really amazing… NO

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Well… it had its charme.. walking around with your packhorses, chopping trees, making all kinds of furniture, weapons etc, for you house or to sell at the banks. I remember mining all day, from 08:00 to 20:00. Setting trapped poison boxes in my packhorse to thieves would die instant on opening them ;)

No the game itself was not to compare with anything that is available now. It was so rich with options you could do. And numerous glitches, rares, events etc. Just the fact you could place 30 different type of houses was cool in itself :)

Orchid

|=3

Bump – nobody activly playing this thing? Atleast somebody with the plans to return for cataclysm? :OOO

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Quoted from Andee

Well… it had its charme.. walking around with your packhorses, chopping trees, making all kinds of furniture, weapons etc, for you house or to sell at the banks. I remember mining all day, from 08:00 to 20:00. Setting trapped poison boxes in my packhorse to thieves would die instant on opening them ;)

No the game itself was not to compare with anything that is available now. It was so rich with options you could do. And numerous glitches, rares, events etc. Just the fact you could place 30 different type of houses was cool in itself :)

Mine all day? Go Minecraft. :D

David

Quoted from Orchid

Bump – nobody activly playing this thing? Atleast somebody with the plans to return for cataclysm? :OOO

I am planning to return for a month or 2 when cata comes out!

Orchid

|=3

Quoted from Nmx

[…]

Mine all day? Go Minecraft. :D

Dont you even start with minecraft. The whole CiC community is addicted!
We run our own freaking server!

Last edited by Orchid,

LikeThis

Left in April.

Currently “caretaking” my brother’s account while he’s away. Planning on returning for Cata but not getting back into any serious raiding. It’s a different game now-a-days. Only really good for logging on for an hour or two and doing some stuff.

It’s not a real mmorpg like what andee is describing

Jaskey

Im gonna start playing again, lvl 15 rogue FTW!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »