Forum

729 Days of TF2

Created 16th September 2010 @ 13:14

Locked Pages: 1

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Ok, as promised here is the follow up to my 344 days of TF2 thread.

— Before I start, I’d like to just say a few things. I don’t cheat. I was hoping that by doing this I’d attract more comp CSS/COD4 players somehow because they will all read this ya’ know and I am doing it for the attention. 99% of my playtime has been in the last 729 days, everything before I was outside.

My first experience of TF2 was with a team called VGN with Agro & Sm0ke. I met VGN through the google search engine as I looked for a tf2 clan organisation, its only claim to fame was recruiting everyone and public servers and have since played almost every title under the sun with them. It was how much they enjoyed the past few months of playing comp TF2 that drew me to it. I think the last message he left to me when he left was something like ‘I await more brown nosing when I get back’.

I threw up the thread the next morning and was really suprised at the response. Despite all the flame I had quite a few teams and players contact me which was really nice because I wanted more people on my friends list and wanted e-fame. This allowed me to play in more skill brackets and get carried by other teams also, following the other scout, shooting someone and going “FUCK YEAHHHHH”

Playing alongside better players I noticed a few things…

I’m still shit.

I will do another topic in 729 days when TF2 is dead.

Last edited by WARHURYEAH,

Jude

notdoggo

oh u

gK

Mc\\\'s

rofl, n1

Locked Pages: 1