Forum

Some Airshooting :)

Created 14th August 2010 @ 23:12

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »

konr

Quoted from FUN POLICE RUINS TF2

[…]

We have nothing to do with this, please don’t try make the con mumble into a thing of rage. Leave that to either steam, or your own personal mumble.

What? I was asked to go to the mumble so I said I was asked to go to it. You’re being stupid, please stop saying I’m slandering your Mumble.
Thank you.

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from konr

[…]What? I was asked to go to the mumble so I said I was asked to go to it. You’re being stupid, please stop saying I’m slandering your Mumble.
Thank you.

Noone is being stupid…

Quoted from konr

[…]What? I was asked to go to the mumble so I said I was asked to go to it. You’re being stupid, please stop saying I’m slandering your Mumble.
Thank you.

And now you rage at me, lovely. I was merely saying that I don’t want people joining the con mumble to rage. Which really shouldn’t be that big a deal? Would you like it if two people joined your teams mumble to have an argument? No. You wouldn’t.

JackieBoy

LTG.

Life is good…
Imperox is sorry…
o6’s Heavy tacticz work…
Duke Nukem Forever is being released…
I’m sorry for my comment FreakZ <3…

Life is guud!

/topic

konr

Quoted from FUN POLICE RUINS TF2

[…]

And now you rage at me, lovely. I was merely saying that I don’t want people joining the con mumble to rage. Which really shouldn’t be that big a deal? Would you like it if two people joined your teams mumble to have an argument? No. You wouldn’t.

I didn’t rage mate, I asked you to not accuse me of doing something I didn’t do. Also if you want to get at someone for starting shit like that, blame the person that asked me to go there (moony).

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from jgmaster

[…]

Noone is being stupid…

JOEL IS STUPID

!!!

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from konr

This is the last post I’m going to make in this thread, and on this subject at all.

k

konr

Quoted from Swifty

[…]

k

I thought I was right but people spoke to me :(

Dummy

its only been moony who has really been shitting around, the rest of the team just kind of jumped the troll wagon in the match and after it didn’t talk much :x

dinks

PLM

Quoted from konr

[…]What a lovely example moony is setting. He sure does make eXtv look like a good place, by being such a moronic fucktard all the time. And what a good example the team are making for themselves.

Immature idiots tbh.
HURR DURR 2 SOLLY 2 SCOUT DERS A RULEZ
[–]
http://pastebin.com/zdrnHG8C
Oh look

I must say that you yourself aren’t making a better example by throwing around banalities and baiting pointlessly. Do try to be less hypocritical the next time you try to humiliate your opponents. It’s also obvious (from your later comments) that you’ve joined the torch and pitchfork equipped crowd only due to the weird doctor giving you a bad eye the other day which I find to be somewhat of a bad taste.

Moreg

dc.

:V

Painstouch

On a side note:

Epsilon’Slick:

If you made people whine, then [used] tactic is more than acceptable.

konr

Quoted from dinks

[…]
I must say that you yourself aren’t making a better example by throwing around banalities and baiting pointlessly. Do try to be less hypocritical the next time you try to humiliate your opponents. It’s also obvious (from your later comments) that you’ve joined the torch and pitchfork equipped crowd only due to the weird doctor giving you a bad eye the other day which I find to be somewhat of a bad taste.

I’m not baiting anyone. A thread was made about a team that had someone in that has harassed me and tried to troll me on numerous occasions, and I posted accordingly, giving my opinion on the subject. This IS a forum, afterall. You really have me wrong if you think I’m jumping on any sort of bandwagon here. Moony has insulted me and trolled me way too many times to make note of. Last night we were playing in the Conpugs (Continuity’s Double Mix thing) and everyone was having a good time, Macisum joined in, along with hofven and it was really good, but moony kept throwing threats around at me during the game, and honestly it was pathetic. We were all telling him to drop it and play but he just wasn’t listening. I know I said those were my last posts but due to people more or less attacking me now, I’m more than entitled to explain myself.

Dummy

Quoted from konr

[…]I’m not baiting anyone. A thread was made about a team that had someone in that has harassed me and tried to troll me on numerous occasions, and I posted accordingly, giving my opinion on the subject. This IS a forum, afterall. You really have me wrong if you think I’m jumping on any sort of bandwagon here. Moony has insulted me and trolled me way too many times to make note of. Last night we were playing in the Conpugs (Continuity’s Double Mix thing) and everyone was having a good time, Macisum joined in, along with hofven and it was really good, but moony kept throwing threats around at me during the game, and honestly it was pathetic. We were all telling him to drop it and play but he just wasn’t listening. I know I said those were my last posts but due to people more or less attacking me now, I’m more than entitled to explain myself.

Jumped on the bandwagon or created the bandwagon
that is the question

freakz

[8U]

Narwhals make all good !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykwqXuMPsoc

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »