2 Years In Prison

Created 22nd July 2010 @ 15:56

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Inuy

#sadboys

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=136858

Worth the read.

kuma

just read it, good read and that guy’s a good writer. he could even do that for a living probably

Waebi

‹Con›

below is NSFW & NSFC. Really.

One guy wraped a t-shirt around the kid’s neck and lifted him off the ground from behind, and the other starts stabbing his gut. After a few stabs, he starts trying to get his fingers inside and he just pulls all this meat out. I thought he was going to pull out his intestines like you’d see in a horror movie, but instead, he just pulls out fist after fist of this yellow jelly shit, and then big hunks of meat like raw mince. Screw’s arrived and tasered everyone. Even the kid. He was on his side, right in front of my cell, and every jolt from the taser made the big hole in his stomach smoke.

fJack

k^m

“I don’t even recognise half the dickgirls on /di/ anymore.”

failtrain?

Extremer

Probably some odd word filters.

Skyride

DUCS

Wow, I read a huge chunk of that but thats too much a wall of text, read about half way down.

Really really interesting thing to here, god knows how a guy that smart would do armed robbery.

fJack

k^m

Quoted from Extremer

Probably some odd word filters.

that’s not a word filter dude :D

Defur

From which country is this man from?

Waebi

‹Con›

suppose it’s North America somewhere, cant say which state.

the bm man

k^m

USA in Michigan, where shit holes like Detroit are

Last edited by the bm man,

Edd

T2P

USA

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

He did the job in Detroit, but he lived somewhere else in Michigan prior to the robbery I believe.
As far as I can tell he was sentenced to jail in Michigan, I haven’t read it all yet though but I must say it is very interesting and eye-opening.

Last edited by morf,

Imperium

Thanks a lot for linking this, interesting enough for me to read the whole thing and really does shed light on a much painted-over topic.

sgN^

TKN

Done.
It bored me a little towards the end, possibly due to a lack of concentration at half past 1 in the morning

Last edited by sgN^,

Grem

rEJ
TG

Curious to find out where he actually posted this. He mentions posting on Chans, but no way is /b/ civilized enough to ask him well constructed questions.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »