Forum

Alien Swarm is out

Created 19th July 2010 @ 21:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Edd

T2P

there was a mod for UT2003 which looks EXACTLY like this, what was it called?

Comedian

Quoted from Edd

there was a mod for UT2003 which looks EXACTLY like this, what was it called?

Ailien swarm

the team that made the mod (for UT2k4 btw) worked on this aswell

Two years ago Valve hired the talented team behind the popular top down co-op mod Alien Swarm. Since then they have been busy working on the Left 4 Dead Series, and now Portal 2. However, we never forgot about Alien Swarm and the team has spent a lot of time bringing the game to Source in between their contributions to the other Valve projects.

AnimaL

fuckin headcrabs, fuck off

Pendji

hat
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r149/Ragrappy99/omfg.png
http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab62/Rell109/cp_badlands0002.jpg?t=1279587219

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from AnimaL

fuckin headcrabs, fuck off

qft

Baros^

HARDSTOMP
BLLB

Nice shit hat )))

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I remember playing alienbreed on my amiga 500 when i was about 6, it was scary :(.

Memento Mori

“heal to cure infestation”

I FUCKING AM HEALING NOW STOP FUCKING KILLING ME

fuck

Enef

fest
#wubafan

haha, infestation is infuriating as hell. Needs medigun and constant healing really.

Good game though, will be interesting to see speed runs of it.

Pendji

Yea.. that disease thing needs to get fixed. at 100%, healing at 50% you still die.

Linus

[d¿s]

superb game, i think i’d prefer it over l4d if it had more campaigns.
the infestation thing is annoying, but overall i like that its actually quite challenging on harder difficulties (insane seems impossible)

Last edited by Linus,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

We (Animal, DvB and some random who actually was a nice & funny guy) played on normal and fucked so many times @ the last missions. We ended up playing with the 2 tech classes (Dr. Egon Spengler & Jamie Foxx), 1 med and 1 sgt.

Pendji

Finished it on hard, no map but the last took more than 2 tries. Was actually fun, and considering the game got a map generator, more campaigns should be out soon!

LikeThis

Amazing game, especially because it’s FREE

Randdalf

(0v0)

I hate the 5th level so much (where you’re going around destroying biomass/eggs)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »