Forum

American Elections!

Created 5th November 2008 @ 00:21

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

Although we may be gamers, we also live in the real world (wtf I know), and unless you’ve been living under a rock, you may have heard a little about the American Elections. Altho virtually all of us are based in or around Europe, we’ve hardly gone a day without hearing something about Obama or McCain. Even though we can’t vote, who do you want to win?

Personally, I want Obama :)

Jonni

[FB]

I guess most europeans will say obama. because he’s a democrat and the first non-white-old-christian-man presidants candidate ever.
well i’d like to see obama become president for that reason too. but the old white guy seems to have better ideas for the israel situation (which I care about a lot). so I’d say either way is fine for me.
Go Both!

trams

-><-

http://iftheworldcouldvote.com/

Sani

WWCD

Obama will be good for the World not only America !!!

qck.

U/²

yAAAAAAAAAAy. OBAMA WON! :D

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

Yay! Obama! Woo!

agron

Relic

Obama ofc.

At first I thought that McCain wouldn’t be too bad either but lately his campaign has turned into a freak show. And what can I say about Palin :P She’s a person who thinks that she’s a feminist because she’s in a “Say No to Abortion”-organization or whatnot. Her stupidity + religiousness + a good chance of McCain dying in office = recipe for the End of Days D:

edit: Damn i’m slow to wakeup, obama won already. AWSUM :D

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

Well said Agron :) Worst choice of VP ever, and one of the biggest reasons why McCain lost such huge levels of support in the final weeks.

But who cares! She’s going back to Alaska to hunt moose! (Not the cc player)

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

Well said Agron :) Worst choice of VP ever, and one of the biggest reasons why McCain lost such huge levels of support in the final weeks.

But who cares! She’s going back to Alaska to hunt moose! (Not the cc player)

i think agron should step up as dictator of the world

Iller

tGa

I agree completely with Argon.
Palin is almost like a parody on herself… A Weapon loving religious extremist politically to the right of Dhingis Khan.

toasty.

PHX

wp to the americans

SfynX

T2P

gg republicans ^^

Waebi

‹Con›

Agron – worship him.

BAH, messed up board i guess.
http://www.sloganizer.net/en/

:P