Forum

Global Agenda Now Subscription Free

Created 25th June 2010 @ 06:42

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »

I wish some more people would start playing it (or at least give it a chance), the people who already do are so incredibly bad…there’s one agency (which to etf2l standards would be low+ at best) who dominates everyone and are mighty proud of that fact, I’d like to see their faces when they get roflstomped by some euros with 150 ping.
HiRez also plan to add some tournaments and leagues (4v4 and 10v10), so that could be interesting.

Just saying, since the game is on sale on steam atm.

Inuy

#sadboys

i might buy it.

kuma

is there anyway i can try it without paying first?
what do you get if you actually subscribe, as that seems to be optional?

Last edited by kuma,

LikeThis

Quoted from kuma

is there anyway i can try it without paying first?

Yeah there’s an unlimited free trial, just caps you at 15 and a few other restrictions
http://store.steampowered.com/app/17020/

It’s decent fun, like tf2 in space. EU Ping can be annoying sometimes but typically only affects snipercon.

Quoted from kuma

Nothing, there’s no option to subscribe anymore now, it’s a onetime purchase. They haven’t charged anyone subs yet, but were planning to. The idea was to make AvA Conquest and some other features (the MMO-ish part of the game) subscriber-only but now decided against it for obvious reasons.

JimmyB

FNR!

Downloadin the trial version now, looks interesting :)

Lets create an ETF2L guild

Last edited by JimmyB,

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Quoted from Fluffy Meowington

[…]

Nothing, there’s no option to subscribe anymore now, it’s a onetime purchase. They haven’t charged anyone subs yet, but were planning to. The idea was to make AvA Conquest and some other features (the MMO-ish part of the game) subscriber-only but now decided against it for obvious reasons.

I thought they removed the subscription because of a big patch so they said no need to subscribe so people can try the new content?

Up until now everyone counted as a subscriber, so as to test the new content of the aforementioned big patch (1.3, which is not fully deployed yet), and one could pre-sub, charges starting when 1.3 is fully implemented. Today they announced there won’t be a sub at all.

Those are the facts I know.

fawwles

TSUN~

Downloading the trial now, might buy it with the one off purchase, but the bonuses that subscribers get ( http://www.globalagendagame.com/kbimages/pricingmatrixbig.png ) are pretty major. I hope I don’t get addicted and end up subscribing.

EDIT: I’m a bit confused, because their latest blog post ( http://forum.globalagendagame.com/gablog/index.php/2010/06/23/ga-now-sub-free/ ) says that everything can be accessed without a monthly subscription, and optional expansions will support the costs. Maybe they just havn’t updated that pricing table yet.

Last edited by fawwles,

Subcription free == there are no subscriptions
“without a monthly subscription payment now or in the future” 8)

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

kuma

fuck it i bought it who cares im a working man

agron

Relic

Bought it, thanks for the heads up on the sale. Would have missed it.

toasty.

PHX

I’ll give it a shot. Added fluffy on steam.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

ok im downloading the demo, is that the trial version? Is this a bit like planetside? :x

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from kuma

fuck it i bought it who cares im a working man

working man

gief Dougie money please :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »