Forum

Breaking Bad

Created 7th June 2010 @ 17:23

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Who watches this? Anyone seen the last episode? (12)

OMFG. This series is such amazing. By far the best series I’ve ever seen. Episode 12 was just so fucking amazingly sick. Jesus.

NervousBoy

I watched season 1 + 2…cant get enough of it! Really awesome show. Just started watching season 3 :)

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

It’s just understandable how it’s won so many awards…. perfect mixture of action, dry humour, symbolism, cinematography, emotion….

ilike2spin

RLM

I watched like half of the second season because I went back home to my parents and they’d already watched a load of it. I enjoyed it.

NervousBoy

really enjoy the show, especially when Walter and Jesse try to find solutions for their problems

KOVACS

Best show currently on TV. Deserves all the accolades it has to its name. The “Hank Schrader” episode was my favourite yet from the first three seasons.

Gideon

I watched 2 season’s and wait for translating of 3rd. Epic series, rly somthin new on TV: humor, drama, emotions, amazing actor’s play. <3

Last edited by Gideon,

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Quoted from KOVACS

Best show currently on TV. Deserves all the accolades it has to its name. The “Hank Schrader” episode was my favourite yet from the first three seasons.

Ahh the famous carpark scene?

Largos^

PRO

Yeah, it’s a fabulous show. There’s some amazing cinematography work (those timelapses when they’re cooking in the dessert, Walter and the Kingpin having frank discussions as the light hits them differently, those black and white shots from the pool all throughout season 2, the list goes on.)

I just hope they know to stop the show while they’re ahead. I can’t see the story continuing past season 4

wachkyri

HTF

Best show ever

I haven’t been hooked on a serie since a long time. It’s ilke watching a movie everytime a new episode comes out :D

Waebi

‹Con›

“chemical disencorporation”

Cobby

-9m-

omfg, just watched the last episode of the current series. WOW

I fucking love this show, definitely one of the best and original shows on television at the moment

Bryan Cranston always was amazing.

dougiie

CotC

big bump :p

I can’t wait another year for the 2nd part of Season 5 :((((

ReveraL

Amazing episode!!!!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »