Forum

The Truth (cue dramatic music)

Created 26th May 2010 @ 20:06

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »

Fodi

Its kinda usual that people get upset after a bad result (e-stress lawl) and they try to solve the problems one way or another, which may contain logs that they regret after they chill a bit. But srsly, giving these regrettable logs just after the match is either childish or tard imo.
Kinda interresting that the whole Rejets is fine with that (even ups), only you’re the one who is whispering on the background.
Oh and keep the drama coming!

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Quoted from Fodi

Its kinda usual that people get upset after a bad result (e-stress lawl) and they try to solve the problems one way or another, which may contain logs that they regret after they chill a bit. But srsly, giving these regrettable logs just after the match is either childish or tard imo.
Kinda interresting that the whole Rejets is fine with that (even ups), only you’re the one who is whispering on the background.
Oh and keep the drama coming!

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from pukz

I made a new clan! lets talk about that..

so i herd you liked new teams so i put your old team into your new team so you could still have fun.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

This just shows that you, indeed, are a massive retarded-cock-munching-cretin Mike. As I used to clanlead aswell, I can see entirely where he’s coming from. He was discussing a proposed idea with you and your reaction was the wrong one. It wasn’t loyal. It was RAT like.

Whether you like it or not. You are in the wrong. Loco’s the clanleader; he can do what he sees right for the team, if you go against that, that’s your bad.

Skyride

DUCS

If it wasen’t apparent enough to anyone yet, Mike is 14 and – like most 14 year olds – doesn’t understand these kind things.

Quit the flame, cut the guy some slack, hes not in a position to be judged equal to others here. Just don’t tell him secrets if you don’t want them let out.

Mike, I worry for your life @ LAN.

Last edited by Skyride,

Memento Mori

I love loco

Memento Mori

He’s the best really

alfa

Quoted from purplefistmixer

Welcome to human interaction.

Memento Mori

Is mike going LAN? oh god

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Memento Mori

Is mike going LAN? oh god

yup, booked and paid (or so i’ve heard)

Last edited by Skyride,

caned

MEAT
LEGO

lol mike

randa

Did you expect anything but flame from this thread?

ouch

3 or 4 drama topics this evening. Nice.

Koeitje said it all. It is quite a shame that you kicked yourself out of locos team that way.
And on a side note I would like to add that I heard only good things about you until today. wp :(

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

yup, booked and paid (or so i’ve heard)

:D

randa

I vote we put mike in a bin, WHOS WITH ME ?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »