Forum

How to troll your team leader

Created 12th May 2010 @ 16:24

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

yin

Quoted from howdeh

you’re a fucking dick i swear to god

btw: i’m a very sensitive clan leader, i love all my members very very much and i dont know what i’d do without edd. also looking for love. and single.

heavy can not approve :(

Wuestenfuchs

ScS|
9g1c

Quoted from Daniel

Choose as many as you can of the following:
– Always say “maybe” or “I think so” when he asks if you can play the next official
– Be nonchalant about recording demos
– Never have your computer running perfectly (make sure you always have random FPS drops and an antivirus that keeps minimizing TF2)
– Show up 5 minutes after the game was supposed to start and tell everyone to omg chill
– During map change, leave the computer for at least 10 mins without telling everyone
– Make sure you dont have custom maps like obscure or freight before a game featuring such a map (and always download the map directly from the TF2 server)
– Have parents that yell at you so you suddenly have to leave in the middle of a game

It seems like you met “Meins” @ any time!

dunc

infs
dp.

Quoted from Daniel

– Always say “maybe” or “I think so” when he asks if you can play the next official
– Never have your computer running perfectly (make sure you always have random FPS drops and an antivirus that keeps minimizing TF2)
– Show up 5 minutes after the game was supposed to start and tell everyone to omg chill
– During map change, leave the computer for at least 10 mins without telling everyone
– Make sure you dont have custom maps like obscure or freight before a game featuring such a map (and always download the map directly from the TF2 server)
– Have parents that yell at you so you suddenly have to leave in the middle of a game

you’ve played with numlocked too?

Pendji

If anyone did that to me, i would probably insta boot.

crzfst

Quoted from Daniel

– During map change, leave the computer for at least 10 mins without telling anyone

You just described blind.

Mossepo

OS!

Quoted from Daniel

– During map change, leave the computer for at least 10 mins without telling anyone

That’s our lovely ‘nbmstr’ no question.

Dny

T2P

Quoted from dunc

[…]
you’ve played with numlocked too?

+1

vallone

Quoted from Daniel

jackium.

seraph

rEJ

protips:

Try constant and inappropriate racial abuse during games to embarrass your team leader.

Be very drunk when everyone else is trying to play seriously.

Never give your team leader server money ever.

Accidentally give D2M access to your clan’s private channel.

Quoted from seraph

Try constant and inappropriate racial abuse during games to embarrass your team leader.

Be very drunk when everyone else is trying to play seriously.

Never give your team leader server money ever.

Every. Freaking. Time. *sigh*

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2