Forum

What is the smoothest mousepad?

Created 9th May 2010 @ 21:36

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Cloth, hard, glass, I don’t care. Want it to be wear proof and between 35 and 40cm. Also what mouse skates should I use with it?

Last edited by Koeitje,

RareSpycrab

Glass if you want the smoothest and wear proof. Plastic mats tend to get rough patchs after heavy use and cant go wrong with normal teflon pads

Last edited by RareSpycrab,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from RareSpycrab

Glass if you want the smoothest and wear proof. Plastic mats tend to get rough patchs after heavy use and cant go wrong with normal teflon pads

Just looked at the SS I-2, but it’s too small. Any other options.

If I got to pick between cloth and plastic I prefer cloth, if both are pretty equal in smoothness.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Sekhel

Func F10s? (plastic)

Qpad CT? (cloth, but with a “plastic coating”)

Abunai

Taito (40x32cm) is the smoothest i’ve ever used

+1 for func.

My 1030 have lasted about 6 years, and is still going strong.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I’ve a razer destructor right now, just to give an idea of what I’m using. But I hate the grinding noise :P

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

The glass mousepads are amazing. They just DON’T EVER wear. Loved my icemat. However back then I was using such a high sense in comparison. I think a QCK+ SK edition or fnatic edition would be the smoothest. Or if you want to spend a bit of extra money get a puretrak talent. The best cloth mousepad.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from GibbZ

The glass mousepads are amazing. They just DON’T EVER wear. Loved my icemat. However back then I was using such a high sense in comparison. I think a QCK+ SK edition or fnatic edition would be the smoothest. Or if you want to spend a bit of extra money get a puretrak talent. The best cloth mousepad.

I got a normal qck, are these others really smoother? Cause the destructor rapes it in terms of smoothness.

I’m thinking about getting the Goliathus Speed, well…because of the name :D

Last edited by Koeitje,

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Honestly the pure trak talent is the bomb. But those special edition qck’s are a bit better then the regular ones. They are slightly smother as the surface is coated.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

don’t ever try Taito.

Sekhel

Quoted from nTraum

don’t ever try Taito.

????

Taito is a great mousepad… I had it and it was waaaaaay better than the so-praised QCK…
Actually, it would be my second choice, after Razer Mantis Control…

alfa

I use the wooden desk

Last edited by alfa,

GipsArm

eureka

Razer Mantis Speed <3.

I bought it a couple of years ago and it's still in pretty good state. Hasn't worn out too much at all, although that might be different if you go to LAN parties often.

Zappah

nou

steelseries sx.
without a doubt.

costs a fortune though…

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »