Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

dauk

Quoted from Grem

Get a Nexus One. Its a beast.

too expensive :C

davesan

epx^
Panda

the htc desire is currently rated as the #1 smartphone by every reviewer, in the UK its also for sale at a very good price so id recommend that if you can get one

dauk

Quoted from dauk

[…]

too expensive :C

danny.

Quoted from Grem

Get a Nexus One. Its a beast.

If you want to spend about 600€ I would definatly buy a iPhone .__. Best mobilephone evar

mosepose

WWCD
{o,o}

milestone=best

Cooler

4Queens

Quoted from danny.

[…]
If you want to spend about 600€ I would definatly buy a iPhone .__. Best mobilephone evar

He wants SMARTPHONE not an american shit

Rotab

≧◡≦

Quoted from dauk

[…]

HTC Tatoo?

dauk

Quoted from Rotab

[…]

HTC Tatoo?

would be awaesome if u’d say why this phone , becouse all difference i see is how they look and price.

dvb

wait for iPhone 4G and then order it from America

alfa

Omnia v2 ftw

carbon

Quoted from davesan

the htc desire is currently rated as the #1 smartphone by every reviewer, in the UK its also for sale at a very good price so id recommend that if you can get one

I have HTC Desire. Very nice phone but there are a few things OP might like to know.

– Skype is not available for android
– The phone speaker is crap
– Overall performance is _very_ fast
– Virtual keyboard might not be localized by default (i had to dl scandinavian keyboard from android market)
– Google Maps works great but navigation is disabled outside us/uk (for now at least)
– Integration to google services and fb/twitter/etc works great (eg. the phone can fetch images from fb and associate them with the contact list)

Rotab

≧◡≦

Quoted from dauk

[…]

would be awaesome if u’d say why this phone , becouse all difference i see is how they look and price.

Well, it’s the budget one. I’m not sure what the differences are, but i guess its running android 1.5 (= no HTC sense, flash etc)

Comedian

get the HTC desire, my gf has it, and i want it

And btw:
Quoted from carbon

[…]

– The phone speaker is crap
– Google Maps works great but navigation is disabled outside us/uk (for now at least)

-Google Navigation has already been hacked to work outside the US, (search Brut and googlenavigate)

-Google Earth (the 3D globe) is available for the desire, it is awesome

-The Speaker is actually pretty good, aslong as you dont turn the volume up too much, then it is crap and distorts

for the rest it is pretty awesome, though you need to remember to switch off wifi or bluetooth before your battery runs down, though if you are gentle with the phone, you can use it all day without a drained battery in the evening

Last edited by Comedian,

Rotab

≧◡≦

Quoted from Comedian

-Google Earth (the 3D globe) is available for the desire, it is awesome

And Google Sky Map. Being aAble to see if the sun has gone up yet without looking through the window is amazing ;D

Abunai

If you are planning on getting a droid/milestone, Motorola are holding a conference on the 14th where they are expected to announce the Shadow and Droid2, and they have been tipped for a June-ish launch. So you might wanna wait.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »