Forum

Fragga Frag Movie in HQ

Created 14th April 2010 @ 02:33

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Quoted from m00n

Some nice frags as usual Fragga, but I just cannot get over that some of them look like they are div 4-5 in etf2l standard..

Nonetheless, nice scout streaks and quick scopes.

After watching that div1 team play FB last night I’m not sure exactly what difference there is between div4 and div1 is anymore.

If only they had dunc rofl

Last edited by Fragga,

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Quoted from Exfane

fraggalicious frags, shouldve made a movie with music etc the whole shabang.
Nice vid m8

Aye, cMw been banging on about me doing a mpeg4 with color correction etc, this was just a test, I was doing it all wrong before.

buNN

Good stuff, but some music could’ve been nice.

Last edited by buNN,

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Stop stealing our traffic Fragga.

Last edited by Arie,

Jones

Fragga, are you referring to the div4 team that booted you, and since doing so, have completely turned around their results? When you played for www, I remember beating you with DCSB, a div2 team. Considering www had two new players in the line up last night playing key roles, they did pretty well against an established and highly rated div1 team to get a point. Nice frags btw.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Quoted from Arie

Stop stealing our traffic Fragga.

rofl

Stew

Is this another 5 minutes airshot with no music “fragmovie” ? I think I’ll pass.

caned

MEAT
LEGO

When I watch a frag movie I’m not looking for perfectly synched music with wonderful colour correction. I wanna see sick frags, and this movies full of them :]

Still there wasnt as many huge airshots in this one as your others :(

hoppi

TIDS

+music … oh sry… hitsounds

really nice kills there from fragga like always

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Quoted from caned

When I watch a frag movie I’m not looking for perfectly synched music with wonderful colour correction. I wanna see sick frags, and this movies full of them :]

Still there wasnt as many huge airshots in this one as your others :(

This was all on mid US servers (160>210ms), so I don’t attempt the shots I normally would. I will make one with music next time. It was nice we had a good selection of maps though, frag movies look so boring with just badlands.

light

how come u play in US?

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Quoted from light

how come u play in US?

I’m playing Quake again and we don’t finish till late, which means I can’t play TF2 till long past the times Euro games finish, I’m currently in ESEA & CEVO TF2 so you might see me play over there if I get the time.

Last edited by Fragga,

pyyyour

Ubering on me, killing my team from behind, dodging my whole team

TAKE ME ON LIKE A MAN

torden

broder
syster

you could at least be awesome enough to call it “Frag(ga) movie” :(

KOVACS

Quake Live or Q3 or something else Fragga?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »