Forum

jumpmovie "break the fucking engine" from freestyle inc.

Created 5th April 2010 @ 20:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

nophin

:id:

awesome movie, fuck the lame dickhedz that talk crap.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from GeaR

[…]
They show jumping skills :O But I can’t understand why you put effort in these skills, since they’re irrelevant for competitive tf2 :P

Why put effort in anything, if you just enjoy it and have fun? I can understand the feeling of jumping out of control and enjoying the flight and skill it requires :)

gK

Mc\\\'s

Quoted from Andee

[…]

Why put effort in anything, if you just enjoy it and have fun? I can understand the feeling of jumping out of control and enjoying the flight and skill it requires :)

+9000

Defur

All righty then : )

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Much prefer the jumps on valve maps and other push maps rather than jump maps.

I never find the jump maps that impressive because they were made to be doable, so it’s not a lucky find or a good spot of a staircase arcing perfectly or something like the valve maps are :)

gK

Mc\\\'s

Yeah, “doable”, but it requires a lot of patience, practice, and skill to achieve some of those jumps. The timing and accuracy needed are just insane, but the satisfaction you feel when you manage to do a jump you try for a week is just awesome.

Really looking forward to your next movies *3inc :)

yin

The point is to have Fun and do something diffrent. I Love to Play Matches. But also i Love to Play Random Maps and Do jumps. Not everyone like it ofc but just Watch it and hf :)

Last edited by yin,

Hazander

gambler /

dl link pl0x

Black_Bob

[DA]

Very nice, now to combine some of those jumps and get a kill :D

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Well always going to be some people who see something they can’t do and decide to put it down.

Some of these jumps are amazing, nice to see a fresh change from frag videos..etc

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I’m not sure if you can use those jump style techniques in comp play alot. You are half dead when you reach a mid point doing those jumps. Allthough flick jumps are handy.

torden

broder
syster

Basic editing, but fantastic jumps and good use of music. Congrats :)

Thy*

LEGO

great video

time to play some jump maps again ;)

yin

Quoted from Thy*

great video

time to play some jump maps again ;)

ofc
this
jumps
can Be usefull im more than half
Full on bl at
mid but As fast then à normal Demo. Just à Multitasking medic needed :) thx for Ur Feedback

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Quoted from yin

[…] ofc
this
jumps
can Be usefull im more than half
Full on bl at
mid but As fast then à normal Demo. Just à Multitasking medic needed :) thx for Ur Feedback

Why
are
you
typing
that
?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »