Forum

Movie trailer

Created 27th March 2010 @ 17:14

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

marouh

Hi etf2l-community
Today I’ll present you the little trailer for 3 movies, I’m currently working on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl5k5dw9L_k

Some information:
These 3 movies will be finished after this season, when the movies go online, there will be a poll “who got the best scouts in these fragmovies”(we’re not talking about the general question “whos the best scout” but about the question wich movie had the best scouts). To make this poll attractive for you I have a top secret plan i wont tell you now ;)
The movies are devided in the parts : German scouts, French scouts and Uk/Ie scouts (I don’t want to make it unfair and let the nordic guys win the poll!!!so no nordic guys sry guys) starring ppl from div1-4.
“Need a dispenser here” is a german blog, wich were currently trying to run but we will start english blogging soon, too.

Enjoy the trailer
cheers Phis

ps. the video needs a bit to get HD :S

dougiie

CotC

you the man Phis <3

best of luck with it!

Hansa

.idk?

How did you decide which scouts will represente their country ?

rtan

-9w-

looks excellent, looking forward to it.

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Make me proud Ryan <3

marouh

Quoted from Hansa

How did you decide which scouts will represente their country ?

i played with or against all of these guys and decided it by skill and asked them if they would like to – its not about the best players in each country ofc. then i would have taken zerox for germany tbh :P but all these ppl have great skill so i think you can be proud of the ppl if they are from your country ;)

KOVACS

“starring ppl from div1-4.”

Judging by the trailer all of those players are like div4/5 skill?

blorg

Quoted from KOVACS

“starring ppl from div1-4.”

Judging by the trailer all of those players are like div4/5 skill?

What KOVACS said, tbh. Especially for UK/Ireland.. :L

marouh

like baerbel(blame) cami(be) rge(pentia) are the best of them and the rest is from div 3-4 no worries they are good…

to make something clear :
i didnt pick the best players of each country because im a noname-editor
this is just a project to get some more views to our blog i would not even try to make a “the best scouts of every nation” video cause i dont have enough editing skills for it.
As said above its just about the best players of the movies not of the nation X or the world…

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Keep it up, Phis!

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from blorg

[…]

What KOVACS said, tbh. Especially for UK/Ireland.. :L

hey im pro

KOVACS

Ye gl with it.

octochris

(0v0)

> sniper clip in movie called “who got the best scouts”

Hansa

.idk?

Quoted from marouh

but all these ppl have great skill so i think you can be proud of the ppl if they are from your country ;)

hmmm ok, they are ok. But i can’t be proud since tack has been banned for cheating. He’s like one of the most detested player in our community.

O3-ArSenic

BcX

Quoted from Hansa

But i can’t be proud since tack has been banned for cheating. He’s like one of the most detested player in our community.

agree, he have nothing to do in this “who have the best scout?”
and pikalash from hadouken (new fr team incoming) and knock out from holyshit are sooo mutch better than kash or flippy imo.

Last edited by O3-ArSenic,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »