Forum

Best airshot ever

Created 27th March 2010 @ 16:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

archy

Quoted from kaidus

It’s funny that he can hit that awesome shot then spew shotgun with the accuracy of a vomiting whore on prom night.

and this comment was really necessary, yes?

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from kaidus

It’s funny that he can hit that awesome shot then spew shotgun with the accuracy of a vomiting whore on prom night.

He doesn’t need his shotgun much so he sucks with it.

FunKi

sisu

Quoted from kaidus

Maybe he’s hands were shaking after shot like that?

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from archy

[…]

and this comment was really necessary, yes?

No less necessary than this one.

But seriously lol? I’m not allowed to comment on the other things I see that are quite clearly purposefully left in to show that the rest of the players got finished off.. If I’m not allowed to challenge the notion that this movie was anything less than perfect then what “necessity” is there for any of the praising posts? Surely it’s just a given.

Last edited by kaidus,

Flippy

LEGO
DA!

Quoted from Rele

Change voice language to English.

Now.

Please…

Quickaction has made for french people, so the mvm maker decided to put french sounds instead of english sounds.

yin

Quoted from kaidus

[…]

But seriously lol? I’m not allowed to comment on the other things I see that are quite clearly purposefully left in to show that the rest of the players got finished off.. If I’m not allowed to challenge the notion that this movie was anything less than perfect then what “necessity” is there for any of the praising posts? Surely it’s just a given.

its not called perfect airshot its jsut the best airshot :> ofc your allowed to say what u’ve seen in the movie but i made that thread to show it to the community not to make a rage thread again :x

Last edited by yin,

gK

Mc\\\'s

Quoted from FunKi

[…]

Maybe he’s hands were shaking after shot like that?

^this

Wiiking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svUeo9GHyPU&translated=1

)))

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Wiiking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svUeo9GHyPU&translated=1

)))

Not seen that before

archy

Quoted from kaidus

[…]

i recognized the message behind your post and thaught: “hmm. a rather good point”.

but then i saw the way you tried to say it: “with the accuracy of a vomiting whore on prom night.”.

thats my point. but well, what ever. just stick to your shit attitude.

Last edited by archy,

kaidus

WiK?

The phrasing was a joke lawl?

archy

well, not funny imo. thats why i reacted like this.

i wont reply to any of your posts in this thread from now on, fyi. just useless, since everybody got a different taste of what is funny or not.

Overcow

KURT!
iNh

I have now seen the face of Satan, or god, depending on your personal preference.

flushy

P.O.P

if gK` approves then gg :)

PharadoX

D: @ airshot
also
D: @ what weirds sounds did i hear there , they reminded me of cow level in D2LoD

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »