Forum

Meatshot 8) Vol. 3

Created 19th March 2010 @ 00:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Quoted from looski

I mean they’re great frags, but I was expecting more from perhaps the best scout in the worlds.

1v2 and 1v3 situations, including people being pocketed by a Medic, and he’s winning them is not impressive enough?

Brutallus

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

1v2 and 1v3 situations, including people being pocketed by a Medic, and he’s winning them is not impressive enough?

what bill said!

mb

keso

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

It feels like it’s aim only, he barely dodges. His opponents does some stupid stuff, that’s why he has such an easy time.

caned

MEAT
LEGO

crazy aim. did anyone else notice 90% of the frags were on blight.? lol

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Skyride

Follower, yukon and Waste are all great maps that are very fun to play, wish they were actually played here, shame everyone is too fucking lazy and narrow-minded to actually play them.

Which one is waste?

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from ilike2spin

[…]

Which one is waste?

Oh oops, cp_waste isn’t there. :P

But ye, still a great map, check out the thread on tf2maps.net about it. :)

Hansa

.idk?

Quoted from mb

[…]

It feels like it’s aim only, he barely dodges. His opponents does some stupid stuff, that’s why he has such an easy time.

lol u mad ?!

Jazzman

keso

I hate the editing, the frags were ok.

I give it a 5/10

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from franco

[…]

The reason I find his videos so good is because his aim is extremely clean, other scouts might hit the same shots but they don’t look half as solid as carnages. There’s a lot of skill in his movement which I haven’t seen in a European scout movie yet. He doesn’t kill 2 players then spam space bar while reloading between shots he misses before killing someone else like other scouts, it’s his consistency that’s impressive.

NEATSHOT 8)

flix

n2o

i like the ” 8) ” critshot

Last edited by flix,

Waster

Meh. Way to much viaduct, follower and yukon. Men, I hate those maps. But i didnt liked the music and syncing at all. Hud changes all the time. One time you see the health bar, other time not. Try to be consistent. It also seems to be lacking some editing.

mb

keso

Quoted from Hansa

[…]

lol u mad ?!

no.. almost. Pretty dissapointed. :3

Smofo

Im THAT good!

I liked vol.2 better

minimoose

Horrible colours/contrast/saturation, sniper clips weren’t especially good, scout ones were great.

rtan

-9w-

Impressive clips, sick aim, but not a great movie.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »